The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 383748 times)

You've been spamming this the entire time but we ALL know you want to be in the harvest. Why else would you post here? REALLY. Tell me why.
Have you ever heard of "the burden of proof"? You need to provide a reason why i'd want to be in harvest. You can't just say that i am unless i actively prove that i'm not.
And besides, if i wanted to be in harvest, then why would i keep posting like i do here? It only cements me not being able to enter harvest.

And how are any of my posts here "spam"? Say what you like about them, but i don't see how they're "spam". If they are spam, i'm pretty sure that'd make tony's posts here "spam" as well.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:52:56 AM by Blockchip »

You need to provide a reason why i'd want to be in harvest.

We don't need to when you make it obvious.

We don't need to when you make it obvious.
Then i guess i don't need to provide a reason for you being jealous i won't join harvest. You just do! I don't need to prove it or provide any reason whatsoever, it's just obvious!
That was sarcasm

Then i guess i don't need to provide a reason for you being jealous i won't join harvest. You just do! I don't need to prove it or provide any reason whatsoever, it's just obvious!
That was sarcasm
got eem

Then i guess i don't need to provide a reason for you being jealous i won't join harvest. You just do!

Actually.

The Harvest is invite only and I never sent you an invite. Your logic would only be plausible if I sent you said invite and then you rejected it.

Also jealousy is not the correct word for you to use in that sentence. The correct word is envy or resentment.

The Harvest is invite only and I never sent you an invite. Your logic would only be plausible if I sent you said invite and then you rejected it.
Okay.
Now please explain how your logic of "Blockchip keeps saying negative things about the harvest and cementing his chances of not being able to join the harvest, that reason alone is clear proof he's angry he can't join the harvest!" is any better.

What? I don't understand your sentence.

Tablesalt had to break it down for me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:40:12 AM by Lord Tony® »

What? I don't understand your sentence.
Explain why him clearly hating the harvest and trying his hardest to not be a part of it means he actually wants to be in it.
I mean, he's not kissing your feet and begging to be in it, is he?

He's those kind of people that wouldn't show up to a party anyways but would get mad he didn't get the invite.

My castle is now big enough to support non-harvest members from within the walls. I have plans to create medieval slums for all of you.

He's those kind of people that wouldn't show up to a party anyways but would get mad he didn't get the invite.
I've actively denied wanting to join harvest, there is no reason i would, there is no evidence to suggest i do, but apparently you somehow just know i do, because i'm "those kind of people".

If i were to say "you're those kind of people who wouldn't invite someone to a party but would somehow get mad when they don't show up", would that somehow be proof that you'd mad i won't join the harvest?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:57:29 AM by Blockchip »

If i were to say "you're those kind of people who wouldn't invite someone to a party but would get mad when they don't show up"

But you keep showing up to the party.

But you keep showing up to the party.
And you keep acknowledging my existence. Does that also somehow prove you're angry i won't join harvest
that was sarcasm, of course it doesn't
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:57:52 AM by Blockchip »

And you keep acknowledging my existence.

You do that yourself.

You do that yourself.
And you also post in this thread yourself.
Is that somehow proof that you're angry you can't be in your own clan that you're already in?