Author Topic: for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker  (Read 5411 times)

Why would you lie about not touching the account and then say you did later? Nice way to throw your trust away.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:31:14 PM by #Jeetlor »

Why would you lie about not touching the account and then say you did later? Nice way yo throw your trust away.
i lied about not giving it out because i was really scared at what zapk was doing with it
as xeidous said, things got heated and you panicked and got scared

I don't get offended. I'm simply asking if you have educational issues because you're arguing with facts here. The richard was cut in half, and there's no arguing about it. Does that pink flesh look like something that happens naturally? No? didn't think so.

There is a condition that gives you two functional snake's, but it could of been surgically done.

This whole thread in general:

Seriously though, badspot should probably put this in drama at this point.

There is a condition that gives you two functional snake's, but it could of been surgically done.

Yes, I fully realize this and I'm not arguing with it. I'm simply saying that this is not that genetic condition. You can clearly see it was cut. But I don't blame you for not noticing it, but I did. If you would have notice... wait why the hell am I arguing about ballhole? Fact is, you can see where it was cut brah. Nothing to argue about here.

This whole thread in general:

Seriously though, badspot should probably put this in drama at this point.
Or lock it
That works

How many joke accounts have you made now, Electrk?

Didn't you make the 'Off Topic' and 'Drama' accounts too?
Maybe, in the kindest way, you should refrain from making more. And especially avoid giving them to other people.

I'm locking this before more arguments about richards start up, both sides are at peace and everyone has the script now

also aliph shut the forget up you handicap