for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker

Author Topic: for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker  (Read 5286 times)

get it here

please for the love of god use it on the research/future Self Deletes and just ignore him, it derails threads if you don't

u can just adblock an image if someone is spamming it but yeah this is helpful

u can just adblock an image if someone is spamming it but yeah this is helpful
what about when a user posts several different images? blocking them all with steves blocker is more convenient

what about when a user posts several different images? blocking them all with steves blocker is more convenient
or reuploads them

an image

yes but in the case of
future Self Deletes
where there are plenty of different images it would be convenient

Edgelord is stufflord, by the way.

I made the Edgelord account in a spur-of-the-moment idea, thinking it would be funny, quickly realized how horribly unfunny I was being, and sent him the password. He then changed the password, posted some lukewarm humorous things, and now he's spamming the forums. It's partially my fault.

Sorry, guys.

no its not?
badspot already showed who it was
he gave me the password and i disregarded it

I made the Edgelord account in a spur-of-the-moment idea, thinking it would be funny, quickly realized how horribly unfunny I was being, and sent him the password. He then changed the password, posted some lukewarm humorous things, and now he's spamming the forums. It's partially my fault.

Sorry, guys.
I wouldn't doubt that.

i don't really see stufflord doing something like this

isnt pming someone your password bannable anyway?

isnt pming someone your password bannable anyway?
lmao seriously?