Author Topic: No shielded/halo type players?  (Read 648 times)

So for the past two days, I've been searching for a shielded/halo type player. Found a bunch of them! Seriously, I did. But unfortunately, ALL of their download links are DOWN. Gone. Nada. Nope. So the shielded player-type no longer exists in blockland despite how awesome it was. Like the maps. :D  One or two of the ones I found were on the RTB downloads system, which has been down forever. I know about the RTB reboot website that stands in its place, but it's missing ALOT of the add-ons from the original site. INCLUDING the first-person shielded playertype. A guy named fishpen0 uploaded one too, but his links lead to the loathed, "Invalid or deleted file! We're sorry! This file is no longer available for download!" MAN I hate that. So yeah. Could someone repost the file or something? I'm pretty sure everyone would love you.

P.S: Could someone also fix the friendly fire problem with bots when you event them to be friendly? Greek2me should NOT have to create a whole gamemode just to inadvertently...INADVERTENTLY ...deal with that. I don't know why no one else is asking for this! It's a pretty big issue!

There are items that do this, I believe. They can be found within bushido's Quake-Type Weapons, located here.
I think these might work more like Borderlands shields, though.

There are items that do this, I believe. They can be found within bushido's Quake-Type Weapons, located here.
I think these might work more like Borderlands shields, though.

Ya know what man? You're pretty cool. Had this at some point but I totally forgot about it. Thanks man! This actually suits my specific needs even better.

Ya know what man? You're pretty cool. Had this at some point but I totally forgot about it. Thanks man! This actually suits my specific needs even better.
No problem!