Weird things your parents have said

Author Topic: Weird things your parents have said  (Read 1652 times)

/title

mine is when I once heard my parents talking about one of their past vacations from when I was really young, and they said "That was the first time that we got the new security checks, since 9/11 happened" as if it were some fond memory to get a more thorough security check due to 9/11 happening recently.

"if you do not pee you will turn into cheese"

"i regret not finishing high school"

can't remember, but any opinion on the immigration crCIA they have really loving pisses me off. also they support Annoying Orange

lots of really sketchy things about x political issue fuelled by getting news exclusively from reactionary "news" sites that are actually opinion sites in disguise and therefore exclusively bias and unfortunately very very misinformed/intentionally negligent of evidence

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 06:38:14 PM by giant tootsie rolls »

"45 years and nobody ever asked me about my erections before"

"gonna get a pack of cigarettes, be right back"

"I SUPPORT Annoying Orange" in a way which you can't detect the tone

can't remember, but any opinion on the immigration crCIA they have really loving pisses me off. also they support Annoying Orange
"I SUPPORT Annoying Orange" in a way which you can't detect the tone
Kill them

Oh so they're smart ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

when i was 13 my dad told me he plucks my pubic hairs and saves them in a jar

my mom also told me something similar, but she apparently collects all our teeth

any time i sneezed more than 3 times, my parents would either tell me they were selling me to the circus or feeding me to the dog

my dad regularly asked me to look at his pecker

and plenty other crazy shenanigans