how much longer do you think this game/community can survive?

Author Topic: how much longer do you think this game/community can survive?  (Read 1899 times)

The game will be a wasteland in 1-2 years.

i would hope that people would have good enough judgement to leave before that point
I don't see a problem with this
Doesn't tumblr teach you to be an accepting person? I wouldn't know exactly how it works cause I'm not a friend.
People grow up and several people such as myself have grown up with the forums and even traveled hundreds of miles just to hangout with blocklanders. I hope this community continues sharing stories about our lives and becoming adults
That's just me tho

This forums is immortal, it will continue. This forums is amazing, with it I met the most wonderful guy ever

The game will be a wasteland in 1-2 years.
that's what they said 1-2 years ago

if the forums stays up when it comes to it i'm going to see things like "i had a baby" and stuff like that one guy that had an adorable 3 year old girl

if the forums stays up when it comes to it i'm going to see things like "i had a baby" and stuff like that one guy that had an adorable 3 year old girl
If I'm still on here by the time I have a kid I don't know whether to be happy a childhood game of mine still has a community or to depressed that I wasted so much time in my life.

from the last time i logged on comparing to 2 years ago the game is depleting quite a bit
theres not really any good servers anymore (dont say "MAKE YOUR OWN SERVER" because i can't manage that stuff)
i would probably give the game itself about 2-3 years to be completely dead unless a miraculous update happens that completely revised the game, it'd probably increase popularity and extend its life span
the forum is too good to die out in 2-3 years, i'd say badspot would pull the plug when hes in his early-mid 40s
and honestly i can't blame him
he made a good living off of this game and its what shaped my childhood to be great (despite me being depressed and all, thats another story)
i still remember the exact day i bought this game
was probably the most fun i've ever had playing in an 800x600 window on a 2005 computer
july 6th 2011 was probably one of the greatest days of my live

enough rambling
anyway, the game is probably going to fade into obscurity because there is only 1-2 good servers that are out there and the rest are really unpopulated because they dont have good ideas

the game is probably going to fade into obscurity because there is only 1-2 good servers that are out there and the rest are really unpopulated because they dont have good ideas
The game is gonna fade into obscurity because of my opinion on servers!!!!

jeez you're quite the idiot arent you
i said in my opinion theres no new ideas so thats what can probably kill the game off

jeez you're quite the idiot arent you
i said in my opinion theres no new ideas so thats what can probably kill the game off

???
you called me an idiot and then restated what i said

???
you called me an idiot and then restated what i said

you probably don't understand that constant repetitive ideas can bore people

anyway, the game is probably going to fade into obscurity because there is only 1-2 good servers that are out there and the rest are really unpopulated because they dont have good ideas
At peak time there's usually more than 1-2 well populated server, take right now for example:

you probably don't understand that constant repetitive ideas can bore people

that or maybe your 2 uncreative and get bored too easily