Akio - 48794

Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15840 times)

his darn clique is stirrin up trouble
everyone in the squad is bound by law to defend their leader
more like the perpetual nickpb - raven - tenshi - neon fallout- trinick circlejerk
you mean the adult community

more like the perpetual nickpb - raven - tenshi - neon fallout- trinick circlejerk
What the forget is this even supposed to mean?

I occasionally talk to nick and tenshi and rarely talk to trinick and neon. What point are you trying to make here?

I support akio in this. He was loving around and got a stuff bag banned. Good work akio

How at ALL was I loving around you forgetnut? What Akio did was out of line and overall one of the more stuffty things I've seen on BL recently.

more like the drug community
Disregard my last post, I see you're just trying to start stuff. Grow up dude.

How at ALL was I loving around you forgetnut? What Akio did was out of line and overall one of the more stuffty things I've seen on BL recently.
you said 'ew' when i joined man that kind of hurts my heart

lmao good stuff akio

why dont YOU grow up

oh and if this wasn't trying to start stuff
lmao good stuff akio
I support akio in this. He was loving around and got a stuff bag banned. Good work akio

"oh no, people have friends!"

oh and if this wasn't trying to start stuff
Just because Nick says something doesn't mean I agree with him. What kind of logic is that?

having friends, or even defending your freinds, and circlejerking are two different things

Just because Nick says something doesn't mean I agree with him. What kind of logic is that?
then what is this?
lmao good stuff akio

but it's not just that
most of them are talking about each other all the time out of context in a lot of places where the discussion isn't about them
mostly the annoying nick/neon thing but it happens to the rest of them as well