Akio - 48794

Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15834 times)

I still don't understand why Nick and Raven support Akio. I did nothing wrong on the server nor was I harrasing or taunting any players.

???
I don't support Akio, I thought what happened was funny. That doesn't mean I agree with you getting banned because I don't.

not really relevant here

i would get rid of a friend if they always talked about me too
You disagree with him? Welcome to the clique buddy!! We meet thursdays at 8pm, I'll have our people contact you with the details

You disagree with him? Welcome to the clique buddy!! We meet thursdays at 8pm, I'll have our people contact you with the details

ugh. the clique strikes again

I was about to wright a drama in this nut because I don't think he understands what being nice is. I would give out proof but Im currently away from computer.

Incase you were wondering long story short akio called me a nobody and said I was a bad admin and he didn't even me  know to judge me... It hurt my feelings but atleast I try being the best admin I could.

I will try to give out evidence as soon as possible. So you guys can bash me as much as you want until I give it out.
/support

guys im making a new squad you can join mine only the elite can join

the only condition is that you don't like sparking water

who the forget would make sparkling water a thing it tastes like ass even with lime flavor it just sucks ok?

we meet thursdays at 7pm just to mess up darryl's meetings

i spent like 3 minutes saying sorry on this bro

im not THAT mean i was in a bad mood

can I join

who the forget would make sparkling water a thing it tastes like ass even with lime flavor it just sucks ok?

can I join

all members of my squad are required to wear the sanctioned squad avatar

if anyone calls you autistic, you say "sorry sir, i'm certified!"

can I join
Sure thing, the entry process is simple. Step 1 is to disagree with something stufflord says. Either he or Xeidious will then induct you into the clique. Hope to see you soon!

Sure thing, the entry process is simple. Step 1 is to disagree with something stufflord says. Either he or Xeidious will then induct you into the clique. Hope to see you soon!

I'll clique YOU

please post something not worthless at least once
lets take a look at some quality posts that aren't worthless in this thread

all members of my squad are required to wear the sanctioned squad avatar

if anyone calls you autistic, you say "sorry sir, i'm certified!"

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=99175please post something not worthless at least once
It seems to me that 99% of your posts don't seem to exactly contribute to anything productive either, all i've seen from you is trash, trash, trash, and more trash, did i forget garbage? Right pal?, buddy?, old friend?.