Akio - 48794

Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15838 times)

more like the perpetual nickpb - raven - tenshi - neon fallout- trinick circlejerk
Tenshi? Lmfao
Trinick and I both despise tenshi and he hates both of us? Him and Raven are friends how does that relate to me at all?

Maybe you should have correct information before spouting nonsense

Tenshi? Lmfao
Trinick and I both despise tenshi and he hates both of us? Him and Raven are friends how does that relate to me at all?

Maybe you should have correct information before spouting nonsense
yet he follows you around
if him and raven are friends, and you are friends with raven, my point still stands

Nice derailment stuffpostlord

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn get his ass boys

yet he follows you around
if him and raven are friends, and you are friends with raven, my point still stands
He doesn't follow me around what the stuff? So with that logic if someone I'm friends with is friends with someone I'm also friends with that person?

Do you realize how handicapped you sound at this point

topic was already resolved but okay
He doesn't follow me around what the stuff?
yes he does lmao
So with that logic if someone I'm friends with is friends with someone I'm also friends with that person?

Do you realize how handicapped you sound at this point
i never implied that you were friends with him, i implied that he is involved

stufflord has officially hit a new low. Don't even bother Nick, he's just trying to get a rise out of us.

One thing that is nice about the Squad is that their members list makes a good blacklist for your server.

stufflord has officially hit a new low. Don't even bother Nick, he's just trying to get a rise out of us.
He will drop the bar a little lower in a week or so.

yeah no im trying to make a point because i see this stuff happening all the time with you few
but it's not just that
most of them are talking about each other all the time out of context in a lot of places where the discussion isn't about them
mostly the annoying nick/neon thing but it happens to the rest of them as well

One thing that is nice about the Squad is that their members list makes a good blacklist for your server.
sentry is now officially part of the squad

I still don't understand why Nick and Raven support Akio. I did nothing wrong on the server nor was I harrasing or taunting any players.

???

I still don't understand why Nick and Raven support Akio. I did nothing wrong on the server nor was I harrasing or taunting any players.

???

You're right, you did nothing wrong according to the presented logs. They're just being butt-buddies and backing eachother up for forgetboi creds.