Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 15818 times)

yeah i have this no judge policy when people join my servers. im fine with anyone no matter who they are (unless they actually are someone that's known for screwing up servers in their time)

ill keep a good eye on them but if they aren't doing anything it's all cool beans

yeah i have this no judge policy when people join my servers. im fine with anyone no matter who they are (unless they actually are someone that's known for screwing up servers in their time)

ill keep a good eye on them but if they aren't doing anything it's all cool beans
exaaaactly what im trying to say

stufflord has my back alot and im real greatful for that

you dont ban a known idiot unless he actually forgets with your server

all i do is stuffpost, im not a bad person on servers

i am a normal player/host

pls

all i do is stuffpost
forget dude can you get banned for saying that?

forget dude can you get banned for saying that?
i was refferencing that the worst thing that i do is stuffpost

i was refferencing that the worst thing that i do is stuffpost
i know but i think you can get banned for self declaring things like that

i know but i think you can get banned for self declaring things like that

well gee

anyways

I still don't understand why it's ok for Akio to lie to the host and get me banned on Tonys. Remember, I was banned for "being an alt of MoltenKitty", which I'm NOT. So ANY reason for ban is just that you don't like my forum behavior. How does this AT ALL dictate how I'm going to act on servers?

your forum behavior is your personality impressed upon us via text so we can assume the same personality will be present with you ingame. also akio didnt mean to get you actually banned it was a combination of his joking accusations, your sarcasm, and tony that sealed the deal. if anyone tony holds the most responsibility for actually banning your ass.

i didnt actually expect u to be banned cause i was jokin' around.
ill tell tony to unban
Then why were you instigating?

One thing that is nice about the Squad is that their members list makes a good blacklist for your server.
probably not. im pretty sure he added me to that list without me knowing. one day he just messages me "ur in the squad" and i didmt actually think he'd bring it up again, even to derail a thread

if someone commits a crime in another country and is deported, I'm not going to let them into my country and wait for them to forget up again

committed what type of crime?
rape?  murder?
they're not coming in
this is also a terrible comparison

its just a video game, what are they going to forget up?
spam?  piss people off in chat?
who cares, ban them after, its not like they will do permanent damage

well whatever, have fun having a bunch of stufflords on your server (namely yourself, of course)

nice hostility again
i dont see what you dont understand about waiting untill someone forgets up
ban them, its not the end of the loving world if some idiot joins, forgets up, and gets banned

I'm happy to ban kahnu pre-emptively because he's a troll which I've seen in action only recently.

One of the last times I saw him he was trying to get (and successfully got) other people banned on some hotel server by spawning explosions and the telling the host it was various other people.