Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 198044 times)

Do you understand how handicapped that sounds? So because someone cannot edit code, means they can't read a welcome message, then go find the thread and download the latest version.

Here you are again, with your only insult, "patronizing". I'm starting to wonder if you took English class.
I was simply explaining what Zeblote meant. Why are you so eager to make it personal?

As for the patronizing part, I have no problem with using the english language. It simply applies to you excellently. If I wanted to attack you, I'd call you attention-deprived, narcissistic and conflictive.

zeblote just updated it to 1.1.2

New Models Released!

Version 1.1.2
- Feature: New models for the duplicator
- Feature: Now overrides old duplicator commands, access them with /oldDup

- Fixed: Brick shifting animations not playing on the duplicator

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

did you fix the animations

I like the gold wand better but this is pretty good too

Is there any chance that the floating brick mod will be made compatible with this? Also will the save duplication feature ever make its way over?

New Models Released!

Version 1.1.2
- Feature: New models for the duplicator
- Feature: Now overrides old duplicator commands, access them with /oldDup

- Fixed: Brick shifting animations not playing on the duplicator

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

You've redone or changed the model, animation, and datablocks enough that there's no point in me claiming any credit for them but I'd appreciate some recognition for the 6+ hours I helped you with Blender and provided general words of wisdom over Steam chat. Something like "With help from Demian" in the OP Credits section is fine.

I need to re-make the topic at some point (and re-create all images with the new models), so I can add a better credits section aswell. More people should get listed there.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 12:52:53 PM by Zeblote »

Can we get a feature to change the render, collision & ray casting properties on bricks in the duplicators selection cube?
For example, Pull out the New Duplicator and select some support beams.
From there you would type in '/rendering false' and it would stop rendering all bricks in the selection.

I'm not sure how to go about this. Slash commands are really blah, so there shouldn't too many of them that you have to remember. Also, why stop there? Let's allow applying any wrench setting (including events), paint colors, prints, etc.

Need suggestions how to best implement these. (from user perspective, how you would want to use this feature)

Most obvious for filling wrench settings is to open the wrench gui and set up settings, then apply them to all selected bricks. But how do you set which settings you want to apply and which not?

I found a bug with the model where if you confirm the selection and the brick above the wand turns blue and then you clear the ghost bricks after unequipping the wand, the brick above the wand will stay blue even when nothing is selected.

i thought of an idea

what about
a selection cube that replaces deletion cube
a...
selection deletion cube
yes

i thought of an idea

what about
a selection cube that replaces deletion cube
a...
selection deletion cube
yes