Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194167 times)

Mirrors Released!

Version 1.1.0
- Feature: Mirroring complete selections on X, Y, Z axis
    - Automatically detects symmetry of bricks on first mirror
    - Mirrored selection instantly viualized with ghost bricks
    - Use /mir [X,Y,Z] in Plant Mode to mirror the selection

- Fixed: Duplicator still useable in minigames with building disabled
- Fixed: Planting not working in combination with specific add-on
- Fixed: Debug logs during handshake with connecting clients
- Fixed: Undoing large selections blocking schedules (again)
- Fixed: Trust check for cube selection not working properly

- Removed advertisement shown to new clients on connection

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

time to forget around with this a lot more than i already did

AAAAAAAAAA YES
forget im in school and I have to wait 2 more hours

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

i had to do this to get this update. should i be worried? i don't want to have to do this every update.

i had to do this to get this update. should i be worried? i don't want to have to do this every update.
No. The updater just checks for updates at certain times(depending on what the pref is set to). I think the default is once a day and if you set it to 0 then it checks every time you start Blockland.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:22:16 PM by jes00 »

Version 1.1.1
- Feature: Instantly ghost duplicated bricks to clients, no more delay

- Fixed: Shifting the selection not working properly after mirroring it
- Fixed: Console spam if client disconnects while planting

As I'm working on a 1:1 scale modter Star Destroyer, may I request an option to allow the duplicator to use floating bricks so that I don't need to drive up the brickcount connecting the modter bricks? Also would be useful for people building floating islands or other spaceships and that kind of thing.

As I'm working on a 1:1 scale modter Star Destroyer, may I request an option to allow the duplicator to use floating bricks so that I don't need to drive up the brickcount connecting the modter bricks? Also would be useful for people building floating islands or other spaceships and that kind of thing.
you could get a floating bricks mod - i think that's what Zeblote fixed when he said

- Fixed: Planting not working in combination with specific add-on

...and if it doesnt work, i might be able to help

you could get a floating bricks mod
Already using a floating bricks mod, and I tried the update; doesn't appear to be working.

Already using a floating bricks mod, and I tried the update; doesn't appear to be working.
Floating bricks shouldn't exist at all. It'll cause more problems than it's worth

im trying to mirror something horizontally, but the /mir thing isnt working, can someone tel me exactly what to say?