Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 194247 times)

not lazy enough to make a post saying how lazy you are to do something.

mirroring sounds nice.
yes, i was in class

HOLY forget
IT WORKS IN V20

HOLY forget
IT WORKS IN V20
[img ]https://i.gyazo.com/5cb5ccdf616a9f593fac7e7f09902383.jpg[/img]
Stop crossposting with "this works in v20", I don't see why it wouldn't work.

HOLY forget
IT WORKS IN V20
-snip-
Yeah, why wouldn't it? Add-ons made in a certain version of Blockland aren't usually conformed to that specific version in terms of usability

Been using this addon for about a week when working on my server, I can say with a passion how useful and amazing this addon is! The cubic selection part of it is what makes me feel all gitty inside when I use it, it's just so amazing!

I love this addon, great work! c:

I sure hope dupe save comes soon. But I find this very useful how it is anyway.

I can't enter plant mode.

Fixed. It didn't want to cooperate w/ floating bricks which is understandable.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 02:34:52 AM by Akio »

This looks awesome! I'm getting it!

Making some progress with mirrors, but it'll probably still be a week (or two).

If we look at different bricks, there are 4 possible symmetry planes:

Assume +x is left and +y is towards from you in this image.
From left to right, these bricks are:
- fully symmetric
- symmetric on x
- symmetric on y
- symmetric on x+y (diagonal)
- symmetric on x-y (diagonal)

Requiring manual definitions for non-cubic bricks is tedious and stupid, so it'll be automated. The idea is to parse each blb file and create data structures we can use to quickly test the possible symmetries of the mesh. After that, it'll find pairs between asymmetric bricks like left/right wedges and +/- ramps.

That runs the first time someone tries to use mirror after you started the server, and handles all custom bricks aswell. Only very few like the doors and the treasure chest need manual settings.

Neat stuff; mirroring would be a great addition if your were to make an airplane for example to make 2 exactly the same wings so I can't wait.

Neat stuff; mirroring would be a great addition if your were to make an airplane for example to make 2 exactly the same wings so I can't wait.
That's exactly what you'll be able to do, without any manual work.

I love how i downloaded the add-on and the updater for v20 but was too lazy to download it for v21, sigh.