New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193907 times)

You should at least make it cmd instead of ctrl if the person is using a Mac.
It does

also how will this work for bricks such as 1x3 wedge which require a different brick when inverted?

That's why I said maybe... every non-cubic bricks needs to have a lookup table how it has to be mirrored. Some are extra complicated like doors. I can make it work for all default bricks and popular brick packs, but it can't automatically work for your rare special brick noone else knows about.

honestly I wouldn't complain if those bricks wouldn't be compatible

I had the idea to call this "duplicator++" but zeblote decided to use the current name.
Also, kohoutek reports that the recent update crashes his server.
Ill send you the console logs when you contact me on steam.

It does

That's why I said maybe... every non-cubic bricks needs to have a lookup table how it has to be mirrored. Some are extra complicated like doors. I can make it work for all default bricks and popular brick packs, but it can't automatically work for your rare special brick noone else knows about.
just add variable support so brick creators can specify the mirrored bricks and how to reorient them or whatever

just add variable support so brick creators can specify the mirrored bricks and how to reorient them or whatever
It's going to work with global variables so that would actually be easy. But I don't see anyone updating all those brick packs or bothering to do it for new ones.

This is so much better in every way possible. Thanks for making it!

Coming soon.

Maybe
AHHHH! I've wanted a mirror duplicator for years but never thought it was possible. I think I made a suggestions & requests topic about it.

forever in our hearts ~ RIP

forever in our hearts ~ RIP
this has been dead for a long time bro
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 05:59:21 PM by EcstaticEggplant »

this has been dead for a long time bro
which is why it is rip

let us not forget to commemorate this fine green tool that gave its life for building

Either way, it's incredibly useful, even if there is some manual re-building involved. This add-on is legendary status.

I hope this lets more advanced builds become possible.