Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193998 times)

Duplicator,
Duplocator,
then the New Duplicator (Newplicator?)

this tool grows up so fast

the duplicator gotham blockland needs

ok here's something developer related that you should definitely fix

you're not assigning the client field to the brick before you call .plant(), which makes it impossible to check for the client when a script packages and parents fxDTSBrick::onPlant() or fxDTSBrickData::onPlant(). scripts can't check/manipulate clients using parented onPlant() anymore, and i imagine that breaks a lot of stuff with a lot of different mods

yay problems getting the add-on to work is so much fun
ive installed both the add-on and the updater
nothing
so my best guess is that something conflicts or something

What exactly are the problems?

What exactly are the problems?
its just not showing up in my add-ons list, even though i can see it in my add-ons folder. i'm not sure what the exact problem is.

its just not showing up in my add-ons list, even though i can see it in my add-ons folder. i'm not sure what the exact problem is.
If it's not showing up in the add-ons list then it's definitely just not installed properly.

If you've downloaded it multiple times, make sure there's no (2) or anything at the end of it's name. And make sure that you restart the game afterwards.
And make sure you're putting them in the install you're using. If you previously ran the game out of program files but started using the launcher, the place to put them is now in my documents. Or if you've switched over to steam, you'll have to go into the Blockland folder within the steam directory.

If it's not showing up in the add-ons list then it's definitely just not installed properly.

If you've downloaded it multiple times, make sure there's no (2) or anything at the end of it's name. And make sure that you restart the game afterwards.
And make sure you're putting them in the install you're using. If you previously ran the game out of program files but started using the launcher, the place to put them is now in my documents. Or if you've switched over to steam, you'll have to go into the Blockland folder within the steam directory.
so i checked and the problem was it was in the incorrect folder. for some reason i guess i never updated the shortcut to my add-ons folder. thank you for helping me.

ok here's something developer related that you should definitely fix

you're not assigning the client field to the brick before you call .plant(), which makes it impossible to check for the client when a script packages and parents fxDTSBrick::onPlant() or fxDTSBrickData::onPlant(). scripts can't check/manipulate clients using parented onPlant() anymore, and i imagine that breaks a lot of stuff with a lot of different mods
Fixed for the next version.

Version 1.0.3
- Feature: Cut and paste mode
- Feature: Additional keybinds
    - Ctrl C to select/switch to plant mode
    - Ctrl V to place bricks in plant mode
    - Ctrl X to cut bricks

- Fixed: Output event parameters for the named brick target not being duplicated
- Fixed: Duplicator not getting canceled when entering a minigame
- Fixed: Brick not being in a brick group during onPlant
- Fixed: Brick.client not being assigned during onPlant
- Fixed: Selecting public bricks not working correctly

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

REALLY helpful update, but spend some time with your family!

Since you guys are doing this, why not
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 04:15:50 PM by Kyuande »