New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191720 times)

if you're only in select mode, your selection will though.
thats what I meant

well with how selection works, its a necessary thing to cancel your selection if you want to remove any bricks within it. the duplicator can only work so quickly since it makes a lot of assumptions about the selection prior to confirming it - removing bricks after selecting them but prior to locking the selection in would break that process

well with how selection works, its a necessary thing to cancel your selection if you want to remove any bricks within it. the duplicator can only work so quickly since it makes a lot of assumptions about the selection prior to confirming it - removing bricks after selecting them but prior to locking the selection in would break that process
I understand, its nothing really - just gotta get used to hitting enter before I dwand stuff, lol.

I still wish Zeb would bring back the brick snapping function from the old dup, however. Say you duplicate something on a 64x64 plate and then wanted to place a 2x2x5 brick right in the center - simply press B and right click the brick and it will auto-snap to the center of whatever you duped. It's very useful and saves time when building

I understand, its nothing really - just gotta get used to hitting enter before I dwand stuff, lol.

I still wish Zeb would bring back the brick snapping function from the old dup, however. Say you duplicate something on a 64x64 plate and then wanted to place a 2x2x5 brick right in the center - simply press B and right click the brick and it will auto-snap to the center of whatever you duped. It's very useful and saves time when building
the problem with that though is then pulling out your brik tool would cancel your duplication. combined with cut, that would be too prone to bad accidents

you could just as easily cancel your dup, select the relevant baseplate (64x64) , align it to the one you want to place the 32x on, then select the 32x baseplate brick

Also it's very annoying when I dup something I cant dwand the original build right away without having to move the duped ghost bricks first: pulling out the dwand makes the ghosted dup disappear :(

You don't need to use the wand anymore. Try pressing ctrl-x after selecting some stuff.

You don't need to use the wand anymore. Try pressing ctrl-x after selecting some stuff.
Oh, cool! Thanks!

Now please add the center snap feature back in? :)

Man, I've known about CTRL X for awhile now, but when I found out I had an climax. Thanks Zeblote.

Man, I've known about CTRL X for awhile now, but when I found out I had an climax. Thanks Zeblote.
agreed, cut and supercut were both revelations to me

supercut and superfill are easily the most innovative things ive seen in this game

Version 1.6.2
•  Fixed hole bots not being destroyed when cutting bricks
•  Fixed ghost brick limit not working with scattering disabled

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

the last-last update ever

is there a way to force the ghost preview to render 100% when duplicating large amounts of bricks

is there a way to force the ghost preview to render 100% when duplicating large amounts of bricks

Increase the ghost brick limit in server preferences, prepare for slowness

Hey it's zebre, hi zebre :3