New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 193472 times)

can you please put all the commands and keybinds in the op so i can remember how to mirror selections and stuff

it would also be nice for new users anyway
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:20:03 AM by ßlöükfáce »

beep beep, we can't let this thread die.

I'm having issues with it, having finally got around to installing addons for singleplayer (I usually play online). When I use the duplicator I can't rotate bricks counter clockwise except for if I have already rotated them clockwise and only then in the exact number of times I rotated it clockwise.

I'm having issues with it, having finally got around to installing addons for singleplayer (I usually play online). When I use the duplicator I can't rotate bricks counter clockwise except for if I have already rotated them clockwise and only then in the exact number of times I rotated it clockwise.
I'm pretty sure that's a client add-on messing with your rotation (or maybe your hardware)

I don't have any other client addons enabled.

beep beep, we can't let this thread die.
Technically speaking we could because its on blockland glass plus like almost everyone already has this

post console log

- start local server
- type trace(1); in console
- duplicate some stuff
- rotate clockwise
- rotate counter clockwise twice, one working and one bugged
- close game
- upload console.log

what's the keybind for /fillbricks