👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 84464 times)

just a reminder that if i didnt do anything good that was rememberable or notable this year
it also means i didnt do anything too terrible
vote teeos 2015

i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:52:00 PM by Badspot »

i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site
welcome to the hotel blockifornia
such a lovely place
such a lovely face

just a reminder that if i didnt do anything good that was rememberable or notable this year
it also means i didnt do anything too terrible
vote teeos 2015
same applies to me

vote SBG 2015

i mean this is a website for a 'lego' building game and the biggest threads are about My Little Pony and Furries. where did the innocence go? why must we spit in the face of god?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:47:49 PM by Kimon² »

welcome to the hotel blockifornia
such a lovely place
such a lovely face

livin it up at the hotel blockifornia
any time of year
you can find it here

i mean this is a website for a 'lego' building game and the biggest threads are about My Little Pony and Furries. where did the innocence go? why must we spit in the face of god?
I reckon it had something to do with a long-lived tumblr topic that became a meme-worshipping site.

I reckon it had something to do with a long-lived tumblr topic that became a meme-worshipping site.
rofl

every vote for J. goes to the vote for nonnel fund. 1 vote = 1 prayer

every vote for J. goes to the vote for nonnel fund. 1 vote = 1 prayer
now people will not vote for our lord and saviour if they know you are stealing his votes
congratulations. you are gay.

Look at my avatar. (There he is.)