👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85993 times)

As of 1:27AM ET, successful nominations are caught up. Please check the reserved post to make sure your name is on there. If it isn't, resubmit your entries.

Who nominated neonfallout lol. no offense to her like obviously she's my lil sister and I love her to death but she definitely hasn't contributed enough to warrant it.   Someone is just going on cute factor which is cool and all but if we are going off who's cutest I should win by default

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:11:28 AM by Nickpb 2.0 »

i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site

User was banned for this post

loving finally. please be a permanent ban.

this is the best thread ever

You're not reading, are you nick? :P
The list means neon has nominated one person.

Oh lmao sorry I didn't read it XD
She nominated me <3
I'm stupid forgive me :(

Snubbed two years In a row... let's make it right

A vote for Red Spy is a vote communist
FREEDOM

Can we have a "none" option?

vote for me and i'll give you two wieners instead of 1
so you can be the genuine bill you are

Can we have a "none" option?

you could have opted not to make a post about how you don't want to make a nomination in a thread that is currently exclusively about making a nomination

I see the joke went over both of you.
I'll stop before I break my typecasting I suppose.

VOTE

_____                    _____                    _____                   _______                   _____         
         /\    \                  /\    \                  /\    \                 /::\    \                 /\    \         
        /::\____\                /::\    \                /::\    \               /::::\    \               /::\    \       
       /::::|   |               /::::\    \               \:::\    \             /::::::\    \             /::::\    \       
      /:::::|   |              /::::::\    \               \:::\    \           /::::::::\    \           /::::::\    \     
     /::::::|   |             /:::/\:::\    \               \:::\    \         /:::/~~\:::\    \         /:::/\:::\    \     
    /:::/|::|   |            /:::/  \:::\    \               \:::\    \       /:::/    \:::\    \       /:::/__\:::\    \   
   /:::/ |::|   |           /:::/    \:::\    \              /::::\    \     /:::/    / \:::\    \     /::::\   \:::\    \   
  /:::/  |::|___|______    /:::/    / \:::\    \    _____   /::::::\    \   /:::/____/   \:::\____\   /::::::\   \:::\    \ 
 /:::/   |::::::::\    \  /:::/    /   \:::\    \  /\    \ /:::/\:::\    \ |:::|    |     |:::|    | /:::/\:::\   \:::\ ___\
/:::/    |:::::::::\____\/:::/____/     \:::\____\/::\    /:::/  \:::\____\|:::|____|     |:::|    |/:::/__\:::\   \:::|    |
\::/    / ~~~~~/:::/    /\:::\    \      \::/    /\:::\  /:::/    \::/    / \:::\    \   /:::/    / \:::\   \:::\  /:::|____|
\/____/      /:::/    /  \:::\    \      \/____/  \:::\/:::/    / \/____/   \:::\    \ /:::/    /   \:::\   \:::\/:::/    /
             /:::/    /    \:::\    \               \::::::/    /             \:::\    /:::/    /     \:::\   \::::::/    / 
            /:::/    /      \:::\    \               \::::/    /               \:::\__/:::/    /       \:::\   \::::/    /   
           /:::/    /        \:::\    \               \::/    /                 \::::::::/    /         \:::\  /:::/    /   
          /:::/    /          \:::\    \               \/____/                   \::::::/    /           \:::\/:::/    /     
         /:::/    /            \:::\    \                                         \::::/    /             \::::::/    /     
        /:::/    /              \:::\____\                                         \__/____/               \::::/    /       
        \::/    /                \::/    /                                                                  \__/____/        
         \/____/                  \/____/                                                                                   

McJob, formerly "McJobless", is the single greatest and most recognised member of the Blockland Forums. Also synonymous with "Awesome", McJob stands for truth, prosperity, friendship and humour. This fantastic self portrait showcases some of these features as they appear in his natural face.

You WANT to vote for McJob. You NEED to vote for McJob. Badspot demands it. Australia demands it. The entire damn world demands it. Here are some men commemorating this man.

To prove his devotion to this website, here are some sample posts showcasing his wit and wisdom:

SUPPORTING MCJOB HAS BENEFITS. PHYSICAL REWARDS AWAIT THOSE WILLING TO TAKE A CHANCE ON THE MCJOB TRAIN.