👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85969 times)

I see the joke went over both of you.
I'll stop before I break my typecasting I suppose.
Your edginess doesn't really come across like a joke.

The downside to voting McJob is that if he wins he'll make you tie his kangaroo down, sport.

The downside to voting McJob is that if he wins he'll make you tie his kangaroo down, sport.
I'd rather a Vegemite sandwich, mate.

I'd rather a Vegemite sandwich, mate.
Don't worry, I'll watch your wallabies feed, mate.

I see the joke went over both of you.
I'll stop before I break my typecasting I suppose.
that was a good joke dude like srsly I couldn't stop laughing cause it was so loving funny.
10/10 A+++ comedy, You should contact comedy central maybe you can get a special and come to arizona so i can get tickets to your show cause you're so damn funny
Than after the show we can go out; get drinks and you can tell me more jokes and after a good night of many laughs I can hang myself

JUST A REMINDER AS TO WHY TEEOS IS THE BEST CANIDATE FOR YOU

• NOT A NERD OR CHUMP, UNLIKE OTHER CANDIDATES
  • HAS DONE NOTHING NOTABLY WRONG THIS YEAR
  • LIKES LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH AND FREEDOM
  • WILL DELIVER UNTO US THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
  • HAS DONE ALL OF THIS 100% TRUE NO LIE
  • DID I MENTION FREEDOM
  • loving AMERICA

that was a good joke dude like srsly I couldn't stop laughing cause it was so loving funny.
10/10 A+++ comedy, You should contact comedy central maybe you can get a special and come to arizona so i can get tickets to your show cause you're so damn funny
Than after the show we can go out; get drinks and you can tell me more jokes and after a good night of many laughs I can hang myself

It's called dry humor and I meant nothing by it. If by now you don't know how I act, you really should hang yourself.
If you really want be a richard about every little thing I say, you might as well block my posts, I mean really. At this point you're post is no better than mine.

It's called dry humor and I meant nothing by it. If by now you don't know how I act, you really should hang yourself.
If you really want be a richard about every little thing I say, you might as well block my posts, I mean really. At this point you're post is no better than mine.
Wow

Do you need some water?

it doesn't even matter at this point.
Just people overreacting to another of my posts.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 08:14:17 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Read the last page and find out.

Sorry I couldn't see nick's post, I have him blocked

vote for me

we will bring srbija to bvictoey

...I got mr nobody's joke

ya'll need to chill

reminder that I have my own movie

I'm pretty sure nobody ELSE has a movie