👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️

Poll

Is Swollow the champion?

yes
no

Author Topic: 👍👌 Blocklander of the Year 2015 [2015 WINNER: Swollow] 💪⚠️  (Read 85938 times)

holy forget that face what the forget dude

I almost didn't notice he edited it cause it's been so long since I've seen dory

dory voted for teeos
don't let it happen to you

serb CAMPAIgn WIL WIN

• Mini Empires
  • and...
  • BOTE ME!!

If you vote for taya, all your wildest dreams will come true. Thank you.

A vote for Jeetlor is a vote for Jeetlor.

Moriarty
im the best forumer here all of you guys are new and kind of suck
i almost typed something like 'vote for me' but then i remembered how embarrassing it is that i am still a member of this Hell Site

User was banned for this post
JK LMAO I VOTE FOR THIS FOOL

that's what tumblr does to you

and they say autism ISNT contagious

If by now you don't know how I act, you really should hang yourself.
Edgy and entitled, what a combination

is there a date on which we should start submitting campaign posters cause I won't be here the rest of the week

is there a date on which we should start submitting campaign posters cause I won't be here the rest of the week

You can do it whenever you want. I have all the campaigns listed in chronological order in the reserved post, except that I group them by user. For example, TeeOS' (who clearly has the biggest campaign going) posts are all grouped together but based on the time when I picked up his first one.

All nominations as of 1:58PM ET have been collected. Make sure your name is on the list if you've sent nominations. If you're there, I got you. I already encountered one error while logging nominations (just missed someone, resolved).

thank you 1 person who nominated me
o that's submitters
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:13:23 PM by Trogtor »