Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 59540 times)

she could very well be busy; she does have a job

I asked her how much fire was in her god damn aux cord on a scale from 1-10 lol. How the forget do I recover from this?
I laughed way to hard at this.

The problem is you are trying to make everything super perfect. It doesn't have to be perfect. Just have fun with it; if you're not having fun something is wrong.

Confidence isn't knowing they will like you, confidence is knowing you'll be okay if they don't. If she wants to talk to you, it should be easy. If it's really this difficult, she's probably not interested.
The thing is, sometimes she's really easy to talk to, other times she isn't. It's random. I understand expecting perfection in every social situation is wrong, and that's not what I'm asking for. Confidence may not be knowing she will like me. I still want to talk to her though.

Jesus christ quit pusillanimous individualing out and ask her to bowling or a movie or smth. The reason she is being inconsistant is because so are you. From what you're saying she has been leading you on for a while now and is wondering why you're not as interested (because you're not asking her out).

Jesus christ quit pusillanimous individualing out

That's why he posted this thread aha, not enough confidence in himself

The thing is, sometimes she's really easy to talk to, other times she isn't. It's random.

I'm no expert but in my experience this probably means you've left it too long. Time to ball up and ask her out.

ur only excuse for not asking a girl out is if she is already in a relationship.

this is not the case. go for it

ur only excuse for not asking a girl out is if she is already in a relationship.

I've asked out married women.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:55:27 AM by Trogtor »

I'm no expert but in my experience this probably means you've left it too long. Time to ball up and ask her out.
Aye.

I'm gonna get her actual number first.

Except bowling is loving gay because her shoulder's competely forgeted

Every social outing doesn't need to be a date.

Aye.

I'm gonna get her actual number first.

Except bowling is loving gay because her shoulder's competely forgeted

billiards

impress her with some made up trick shots and pay her medical bills when you accidentally clock her in the face with the cue ball

worked for me

billiards

impress her with some made up trick shots and pay her medical bills when you accidentally clock her in the face with the cue ball

worked for me
well here in the USA WE DON'T DO THAT. I was thinking about bowling or some stuff. So, I've decided the night is tonight. I waited one night too long and things got awkward last night. Thinking about talking to her now so I can ask her later tonight. How would I go about this over Instagram DM while still maintaining creativity lol. I was thinking about just talking about how weak IG is and then asking her. Should I start another convo first?