I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.

Author Topic: I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.  (Read 15944 times)

How he's not ban on sight, like other problem users with similar amounts of topics, like Taboo, is beyond me.

Pretty sure Taboo has done much worse while I literally get a drama topic against me just because I use to change my avatar about once per day.

i dont know

what if molten is just a prankster goof god

you'd have to be really dedicated to a SOCIL EXPERIMENT to keep up the act for years across three different accounts lmao

Honestly if somebody tried to start stuff with me in a random thread, suggested I block them if I tried to respond and then formally apologized to me in a PM I'd take it with a grain of salt

Plus how many times has moltenkitten 'apologized' before and it didn't mean stuff a week later?

moltenkitten's words have absolutely no meanings whatsoever. he's so mentally unstable that this "apology" means nothing. if he were truly sorry he would get the forget out of the forums.

ouch, did you fall off of your bed today or something?

he's right. I can't take anything molten says seriously, and anyone with anything resembling common sense would give it a second thought before assuming molten is genuinely "sorry" about anything.

Pretty sure Taboo has done much worse while I literally get a drama topic against me just because I use to change my avatar about once per day.
you got loving banned from talking about bronies because you stuff on them so much

ouch, did you fall off of your bed today or something?
Sounded alright to me, because he's right. Molten has "apologized" so many times it's not even funny

you're a cunt, op

even when molten tries to be sincere you still try to get everyone against him just because he likes something you don't.

you're WORSE than molten at this point.

even when molten tries to be sincere

This isn't the first time though.

you got loving banned from talking about bronies because you stuff on them so much
i mean at the time it's wasn't like the brony community was stuffting all over the forums and derailing topics or anything!

i mean at the time it's wasn't like the brony community was stuffting all over the forums and derailing topics or anything!
I don't remember anything of the sort

The worst thing there was, was reaction pictures, profile pictures, a couple of clans, and a megatopic at most

I don't remember anything of the sort

The worst thing there was, was reaction pictures, profile pictures, a couple of clans, and a megatopic at most

It was pretty bad at one time.

I don't know why people expect tony to take his apology. Molten is a trouble user who can't seem to stop causing trouble