Author Topic: I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.  (Read 16034 times)

installing a userblocker script is not a solution
well it works for me

The amount of time and effort he puts into trying to garner attention both here and on youtube makes me seriously doubt he has anyone else in his life.

The amount of time and effort he puts into trying to garner attention both here and on youtube makes me seriously doubt he has anyone else in his life.

Now I don't know who you are. However the way you talk about me makes me believe you were an alt at some point. I'm not aware if you've made it known already but that's what it seems like.

Now I don't know who you are. However the way you talk about me makes me believe you were an alt at some point. I'm not aware if you've made it known already but that's what it seems like.

that's boltster

that's boltster

Oh that makes sense. His attitude gave off the impression of an alt. I got to be honest, I never had any wrong doings with anyone named "Darryl McKoy" so I felt it was weird he was getting on my ass despite the fact I never did nothing wrong to anyone named "Darryl McKoy."

Anything that happened between "Boltster" and I was a long time ago to the point where I don't even remember about it. Funny how even with his new name he still holds a grudge.

Anything that happened between "Boltster" and I was a long time ago to the point where I don't even remember about it. Funny how even with his new name he still holds a grudge.
iunno seems like a pretty valid observation from the amount of evidence you've given us over years of being here lol

I asked Darryl who he was since it seemed like he knew me personally and then I got this response.

You'll have to get your attention elsewhere sorry

But that's kind of funny if you think about it. Darryl McKoy was paying attention to me since I returned.

Honestly if Darryl McKoy (Boltster) didn't antagonize me I wouldn't have said a single word to him. His alt name was not something I would have recognized.

iunno seems like a pretty valid observation from the amount of evidence you've given us over years of being here lol

No I understand that, trust me. However I know between an alt of someone who has a grudge with me and someone who's never met me before but has read my previous drama.

Oh that makes sense. His attitude gave off the impression of an alt. I got to be honest, I never had any wrong doings with anyone named "Darryl McKoy" so I felt it was weird he was getting on my ass despite the fact I never did nothing wrong to anyone named "Darryl McKoy."
I asked Darryl who he was since it seemed like he knew me personally and then I got this response.
But that's kind of funny if you think about it. Darryl McKoy was paying attention to me since I returned.
Honestly if Darryl McKoy (Boltster) didn't antagonize me I wouldn't have said a single word to him. His alt name was not something I would have recognized.
No I understand that, trust me. However I know between an alt of someone who has a grudge with me and someone who's never met me before but has read my previous drama.

Sometimes his responses are so disconnected from what he has quoted that I've actually thought this myself.
I know exactly what you mean.

I know exactly what you mean.

Your fourth quote is out of context. It meant that I sent him the PM before I was told he is Boltster.

Oh that makes sense. His attitude gave off the impression of an alt.
can you really say this when you're on your, idk, at least third, alt?

can you really say this when you're on your, idk, at least third, alt?

I don't think he was saying being an alt is a bad thing...

I don't think he was saying being an alt is a bad thing...
not that having an alt is a bad thing, but like, imagine seeing a white person tell someone else that they sound like a white guy during an argument

You would pay 50 dollars 2 remove someone from an online community? What the forget is wrong with you
you kidding? permanently removing one of the most disruptive influences to ever stuffpost here for less than the cost of a triple-a video game? i can think of far worse ways to spend money

you kidding? permanently removing one of the most disruptive influences to ever stuffpost here for less than the cost of a triple-a video game? i can think of far worse ways to spend money

1 $50 hooker or 50 $1 hookers