Author Topic: I can't tell if MoltenKitten is serious or what.  (Read 15925 times)

taboo got banned because the only thing he did was pick fights with people

taboo got banned because the only thing he did was pick fights with people
hence, he is banned from taking about anything at all. i dunno what stufflord is trying to get at here

i mean at the time it's wasn't like the brony community was stuffting all over the forums and derailing topics or anything!

I mean even the anit-bronies would derail from time to time, the point we should all be getting at is that neither party is innocent and both deserve to get what they get coming at them.

hence, he is banned from taking about anything at all. i dunno what stufflord is trying to get at here
what im trying to say his he argues, not talks
a hostile tone followed by petty insults changes a discussion to an argument quickly

Can someone link me to taboos ban I never saw it

Molten's apology lost its credibility to me when he started trying to justify his behavior with "it was just a joke".
it's just a prank bro

if by cool you mean he needed some liquid coolant to calm down the ass pains then you'd be spot on

he used to be cool until he became a degenerate combative handicap

if by cool you mean he needed some liquid coolant to calm down the ass pains then you'd be spot on
lol that made me laugh

i mean its not like lord tony let go of his for the brony community after that specific community became a minority here in the blf, right?

holy forget he sure does get mad

i mean its not like lord tony let go of his for the brony community after that specific community became a minority here in the blf, right?

extra comedy for the guys at home who just want to have a good laugh

huh, who would've thunk that google+ would be helpful for stuff like this

>blockland forums

How he's not ban on sight, like other problem users with similar amounts of topics, like Taboo, is beyond me.
i dunno about you guys but i'd totally pitch in 50 bucks to an "add tony to the bos list" fund
the amount of stuffposting he's doing in the fallout thread makes it almost impossible to follow the discussion, and no, installing a userblocker script is not a solution

You would pay 50 dollars 2 remove someone from an online community? What the forget is wrong with you