favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 161846 times)

Mine is in the foundry right now

this new quest about the stalker is a real riot, i honestly don't know if they're trying to play it serious or for laughs

My attempt for the Warframe hat contest:

My attempt for the Warframe hat contest:
u prob shouldve changed the ship colors to white or something else
kind hard to actually see Trinity since she just blends right in

Just got this game a couple days ago and im loving it, but have a couple questions.

1. Is there a way to get platinum without paying?
2. What is the easiest way to level up your mastery rank?

Baro Ki Teer what tHE forget.

hey dont underestimate xp and credit boosters, theyre fukin op

Just got this game a couple days ago and im loving it, but have a couple questions.

1. Is there a way to get platinum without paying?
2. What is the easiest way to level up your mastery rank?

Platinum can be obtained through the trading of items between players ie. person looking for a weapon part, willing to play plat, you give him the part and he gives you the plat

Fastest way to level up the mastery rank is to just level weapons to lvl 30 and its up to you to keep them. Personally I like to keep my weapons

Fastest way to level up the mastery rank is to just level weapons to lvl 30 and its up to you to keep them. Personally I like to keep my weapons
however you are given such limited equipment slots that this quickly becomes completely unfeasible
do not spend your starter plat (if they even still offer it) on ANYTHING but warframe and/or weapon slots

Baro Ki Teer what tHE forget.
forgetin primed bane of the grineer just to rub salt in the wound.

also you can buy like 8 catalysts for that ducat price equivalent in plat like forget man

Stalker-related event going on right now

has loads of new mods in it

I don't have warframe installed right now wat doooo

I just now found out how amazing Tigris on Nova is
I started building it last night and I really want to use it now.

I don't have warframe installed right now wat doooo
Actually you should reinstall it right now, DE created a new grineer enemy and in their infinite sleekness gave it the boss drop table. Then they gave a low-level mobile defense mission which takes place on Earth, where you will fight dozens of them. The result?

And the mission is repeatable. Anyone who's playing this and needs neurodes or cells, go do the event before this gets fixed because I seriously doubt this is working as intended.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:42:03 PM by Qwepir »

I just now found out how amazing Tigris on Nova is
I started building it last night and I really want to use it now.

u shud start working towards sancti tigris 8)