favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 159771 times)

also a link btw

Description [link]
Warframe is a cooperative, free-to-play, sci-fi third person shooter game developed by Digital Extremes (DE for short). The game is playable on PC, Xbone, and PS4. It is available for distribution on Steam and directly from the Warframe website.

Gameplay [link]

Warframe is set in a distant future where the solar system is dominated between the Grineer, an empire race of militarized clones; the Corpus, a mega-corporation merchant cult with advanced robotics and laser technology; and the Infested, the name for a disease and its victims that devours all. The players takes the role of a Tenno, an ancient warrior created by the Orokin to battle a mysterious foe but left to slumber generations ago, until woken by an entity called the Lotus for the sole purpose of reuniting the scattered, war-torn colonies throughout the system.

The players are always pitted against enemies in superior numbers. To this end, players have at their disposal a varied arsenal of weapons both archaic and modern, and most notably, their most powerful weapon--the titular Warframe, each of which has a particular set of abilities. Despite being primarily a shooter game, the gameplay has a definite focus on the synchronization of players' arsenal, allowing for limitless creativity in combat.

Factions [link]

(i know im missing orokin shhh)

Screenshots

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:53:25 AM by Jonathant1 »

-reserved for w/e-
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:37:19 PM by Jonathant1 »

Alright I haven't played in months. Started back up today (forced to because 75% platinum discount when I logged in so of course I had to spend money forget). How 2 quests. I think I've missed quite a few. Last one I did was Stolen Dreams I think. How to get newer ones?

Some of them are bought through the market, and a few are from completing other quests (as far as I can remember, it's been awhile).

The first major story quest (the one that comes before The Second Dream) is kinda tricky to activate. You basically need to play Urstar fish missions and wait for a certain encounter. The more you play missions on that planet, the more likely the chance of the encounter will be.

im not sure if the new update is enough motivation to bother opening this game again
pls hep

im not sure if the new update is enough motivation to bother opening this game again
pls hep
It is definitely worth it, a lot of new content/fixes/whatever in this update
especially the new quest The Second Dream, but like army said:
The first major story quest (the one that comes before The Second Dream) is kinda tricky to activate. You basically need to play Urstar fish missions and wait for a certain encounter. The more you play missions on that planet, the more likely the chance of the encounter will be.

so if you havent done the prerequisite quest yet, or you're not mastery 3 (to do the prerequisite), you cant do the new quest yet

Some of them are bought through the market, and a few are from completing other quests (as far as I can remember, it's been awhile).

You're supposed to scan the Oculyst with the Codex Scanner.

You're supposed to scan the Oculyst with the Codex Scanner.

Oh right, forgot about that, thanks.
Also if I recall correctly, you can also just let them scan you instead. Either way should work, but scanning them is probably more reliable.

hey, the sortie gave me a dera vandal receiver
i wanted the madurai lens instead :(

I should play this again. If only so I can read the chat and watch people whine about how grindy the game is whilst playing it.

3/3 for lens from the sorties so far

I got the Vazarin Lens from the Sortie

Also, the OP shows U17 as EotS, but should it be the Jordas Percept
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 02:03:43 PM by Redconer »