Author Topic: Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)  (Read 17934 times)

why

[img ]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKlgOGgqTQrlExuQvGUao9x hbJg41lRl8RllzYgryw1jRdY667vf 7BG3Sf[/img]
except this is actually really good

keep making addons but i'd probably stay in the modifications discussion board instead

You know, this is why people don't like your stuff

You constantly post topics of the same thing and brag about it, and then you don't take any criticism and think it as "they are hating on me :(("

The drama I made wasn't for my health, I wanted you to take it into consideration. Looks like your apology expired from the drama thread because you're doing it again.

You constantly post topics of the same thing and brag about it, and then you don't take any criticism and think it as "they are hating on me :(("

Jesus did you guys even try this out yet? Sure his other add-ons are lackluster but this looks actually useful and an improvement over the original v0002 playertype.
this

Right, sorry for being rude at the beginning, it was my late-night self being "oh my god spongebob posted another loving useless stuff add-on"

When I did read it instead of stuffting on it and reading other people's comments it seems like this is a solid add-on

Uhhh...
This is my first add-on this month.
So, everyone is lazy?
Hey now.  This is going way too far.

Also, I kinda doubt you made this considering you came from hardly knowing how to do lights, one of the easiest things to script, to playertypes, one of the moderate-to-difficult things to script.

since op is just becoming outright rude to us
its like every single one of your addons:
either really bad or you brag about them and then ignore our helpful comments

Hey now.  This is going way too far.

Also, I kinda doubt you made this considering you came from hardly knowing how to do lights, one of the easiest things to script, to playertypes, one of the moderate-to-difficult things to script.
The only thing spongebob did was take the minifig add-on from RTB and make replace the textures with blank ones.
If you enable both of these or one of these and the one from RTB, only one of them will work. It'll break the rest of them.

The only thing spongebob did was take the minifig add-on from RTB and make replace the textures with blank ones.
If you enable both of these or one of these and the one from RTB, only one of them will work. It'll break the rest of them.
No, it works with all together.

No, it works with all together.
If it does, it's not properly. You're overwriting at least 1 datablock.

The drama I made wasn't for my health, I wanted you to take it into consideration. Looks like your apology expired from the drama thread because you're doing it again.

I don't overlap my topics with many other topics of the same thing.
I never really thought of it as bragging. I will have to change that.
I don't take criticism like that (anymore).
I have tried improving.
I'm still really sorry that I haven't seen my newer stuff as this.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:30:19 PM by Sp0nge80b »

Oh great......Another add-on from Sp0nge

what's this one? The 4th in two months?

I don't think that's alot...
In my opinion.

I don't think that's alot...
In my opinion.
It is, it wouldn't be bad if it wasn't only stuffty textures and lights though

at least he tries to contribute?? like i understand his other ones weren't very good but this is fine, and everyone's just being an starfish to him because "oh, other people don't like his other add-ons!! it doesn't matter if he makes one that's better, i'm gonna be an ass!!!!"

nobody's even posting constructive criticism it's just ungrandulated starfishry