Author Topic: Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)  (Read 18349 times)

It is, it wouldn't be bad if it wasn't only stuffty textures and lights though
Okay.
I have been making textures alot now, but they're practice and most of them are on my desktop.

at least he tries to contribute?? like i understand his other ones weren't very good but this is fine, and everyone's just being an starfish to him because "oh, other people don't like his other add-ons!! it doesn't matter if he makes one that's better, i'm gonna be an ass!!!!"

nobody's even posting constructive criticism it's just ungrandulated starfishry
No, it's the community's opinions.
I get why people are posting like that.
But still, I guess some help would've been good here.

But still, I guess some help would've been good here.
You ignore all the help we give you

You ignore all the help we give you
why do you way "we" when all you've done is post a picture of a blockhead killing himself and then argue with op
and where are you getting "help" from when trog and gr8 are the only two people to make a suggestion on how to be better at this

and where are you getting "help" from when trog and gr8 are the only two people to make a suggestion on how to be better at this
Tons of people have told him how to improve countless times, but all he does is ignore it.

But I do think that this one is a step up from all the odd textures and such

Tons of people have told him how to improve countless times, but all he does is ignore it.

I really have been trying to add that into my next add-ons, I did that with my Dark Light add-on

Is there a reason why a "lego 2x2 top" image is in here?

Is it just from the original?

Edit: Also maybe just put up each playertype as a download.  Cuz Player_Minifigures shouldn't work with zips and other files in it (assuming this, haven't tested)

Edit2:  Also like a couple other people have said, possible create a topic in Mod Discussion to post stuff and then move addons over if people like them to avoid hate :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 01:06:43 PM by DaBlocko »

Is there a reason why a "lego 2x2 top" image is in here?

Is it just from the original?

Edit: Also maybe just put up each playertype as a download.  Cuz Player_Minifigures shouldn't work with zips and other files in it (assuming this, haven't tested)

Edit2:  Also like a couple other people have said, possible create a topic in Mod Discussion to post stuff and then move addons over if people like them to avoid hate :)
2x2 top was there back in v0002

-Not going to argue with Obliviongate20, removed post-

I did that with my Dark Light add-on
You know negative lights is a thing, right?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 02:35:25 PM by Kyuande »

2x2 top was there back in v0002
that doesn't mean it needs to be there now

What you really need to do is just learn to code TorqueScript. Don't release anything for a while. Just learn and practice TorqueScript.

What you really need to do is just learn to code TorqueScript. Don't release anything for a while. Just learn and practice TorqueScript.
I was gonna post a help topic on good TorqueScript learning sites

it's not outstanding, but definitely an improvement from before. I would practice Torque and see what you're capable of making afterwards. With enough practice, you could be a great contributor to the community.

I was gonna post a help topic on good TorqueScript learning sites
What exactly are those sites.  I kinda want to learn how to as well.

I think it's

http://tsforblockland.weebly.com

Of all the time you're contributing with this stuff SpongeBob, you could probably learn coding fast and even make small mods! (If you're going to release a mod make sure you test it a couple times and make sure a related mod doesn't exist, unless you made a better version of it)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 11:36:25 PM by Kyuande »