Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)

Author Topic: Customizable LEGO Minifigures (100% MORE CUSTOMIZABLE!)  (Read 18329 times)

v0002

Fully Customizable

Thread was updated on January 5th, 2016 with improved minifigures. Minifigure playertype was not made by me. These are edits of them. To be customizable. Comments before Jan. 5th are previous.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:32:12 PM by Sp0nge80b »

i'd advise not to use yellow
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 05:08:16 PM by Sp0nge80b »

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:09:28 PM by JamesH »

why

darn
i thought this was better than my other thingys

-image was snipped btw it was the result of yellow-
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:12:46 PM by Sp0nge80b »

I just realized this is spongebob.

yay! spongebob gets the "most add-onns made in one month award! Btw they're all pretty stuffty"

yay! spongebob gets the "most add-onns made in one month award! Btw they're all pretty stuffty"
Uhhh...
This is my first add-on this month.
So, everyone is lazy?

Jesus did you guys even try this out yet? Sure his other add-ons are lackluster but this looks actually useful and an improvement over the original v0002 playertype.

However, if you can figure out how, make it so every single part of the body can be different colors instead of just one. Like for each part. Idk if the original was made to be able to do that though. Same with body and face prints, again, idk if the original was made for it or if it could be modified to do it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:53:34 AM by gr8dayseth »

Jesus did you guys even try this out yet? Sure his other add-ons are lackluster but this looks actually useful and an improvement over the original v0002 playertype.

However, if you can figure out how, make it so every single part of the body can be different colors instead of just one. Like for each part. Idk if the original was made to be able to do that though. Same with body and face prints, again, idk if the original was made for it or if it could be modified to do it.

The problem like with all these playertypes though is if someone joins the server on their side the face and chest are blank.

The problem like with all these playertypes though is if someone joins the server on their side the face and chest are blank.
Ah ok

This is a good improvement.