Is it just me or are the AoT boards unpostable?

Author Topic: Is it just me or are the AoT boards unpostable?  (Read 1636 times)

They can't be stuffposted in anymore

They can't be stuffposted in anymore
this is true
they were locked into oblivion

R I P

pretty sure all other archived boards are the same

They were locked and archived while you were gone, both because they served no purpose any more, and were just being used as a sandbox for spamming in.

After they were closed, a fair bit of the spamming moved to Badspot's Poll topic in Community Projects, the one asking if CP/Creativity should be merged, or deleted, or renamed.

After the Boards were reshuffled, the topic was closed, and it seems part of the spam has moved to Clan Discussion instead.
Hence we have toss like these;
ANDRE THE GIANT WWF CHAMPION FAN CLUB
emo gee klan
Meme Team©™
:^) clan
uncle grandpa fan club
HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB REBORN
among many others.

Did they remove the CP or is it archived? can I have?

It was renamed Forum Games.

And subsequently all Forum Games were moved from Off Topic.

you can't have that pie crust it's illegal

They were locked and archived while you were gone, both because they served no purpose any more, and were just being used as a sandbox for spamming in.

After they were closed, a fair bit of the spamming moved to Badspot's Poll topic in Community Projects, the one asking if CP/Creativity should be merged, or deleted, or renamed.

After the Boards were reshuffled, the topic was closed, and it seems part of the spam has moved to Clan Discussion instead.
Hence we have toss like these;
ANDRE THE GIANT WWF CHAMPION FAN CLUB
emo gee klan
Meme Team©™
:^) clan
uncle grandpa fan club
HULK HOGAN FAN CLUB REBORN
among many others.
The Hulk Hogan Fan Club is a serious clan.

It was renamed Forum Games.

And subsequently all Forum Games were moved from Off Topic.
Joek went right over your head.

Joek went right over your head.
"OMG, you responded seriously to my post! In the thread where I was asking seriously about forum changes! Ur so dumb XDXDXDXD"