Poll

Remove map Docks? (Must have a replacement)

Yes
14 (41.2%)
No
20 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: RandomizerDM! (v2.2) - [New poll] *Online  (Read 27665 times)

Boy I sure am going to look forward to some friend sitting behind a fence while my Warhead Launcher designed to explode can't do stuff because this forget cant stand a few studs behind the wall
I've disabled sitting due to how strange the hit boxes are created when crouching

you know i dont think that was what he was getting at

I've disabled sitting due to how strange the hit boxes are created when crouching

Bushi was right, im talking about the poll

did the server vanish?
It probably crashed, I'll see what the cause is when I get home (around 3-4 hours from this post)
Most likely the mod crashed the server, somehow.

I would be able to turn it on right now but I don't remember the vps ip to connect to.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 03:02:51 PM by Kyuande »

Vote will end soon today and I'll make a new vote. I'll do some tests on the custom explosion detection.

Future vote: Should players be allowed to see what's in the randomizer? (Different GUI)

terrible administration

Things to work on:
  • Get a better hookshot
  • [0] Get a better server music system
  • Longer invincibility when the round starts so you literally don't get spawnkilled Done

Badspot did show up on the server with some criticism of the gamemode.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:31:07 PM by Kyuande »

terrible administration
This somewhat. I would not trust some of the server staff as admin on the server.

Invincibility is now applied.

I also disabled having 1 life, must have 20 points to win. This is for now because I'm not sure if it should stay like this. [New poll]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:29:00 PM by Kyuande »

This somewhat. I would not trust some of the server staff as admin on the server.
Who? There's not many admins on my server.

I have no idea what that first sentence if trying to convey