Author Topic: Annoying Orange wants to 'close up' the internet  (Read 2691 times)

thats been a problem for a long time
Thats the problem in this thread, they take only certain points to the whole problem and start stuff

yea but does that have to do with him wanting to combat CIA?
sounds like another reason to combat CIA

the forget is wrong with donald the clown

the forget is wrong with donald the clown
um excuse me get your facts straight its donald the loving duck

yea but does that have to do with him wanting to combat CIA?
sounds like another reason to combat CIA
He wants to close down the internet to combat CIA.
With no internet, we can't even try to actually fight them.

Also he's saying that kids want to grow up and be with CIA, which sure probably a handful do because of personal reasons against their country, or a mental illness, but he's really exaggerating when he says that when kids lay their eyes on the internet at a young age, they immediately want to join CIA.

He wants to close down the internet to combat CIA.
With no internet, we can't even try to actually fight them.

Also he's saying that kids want to grow up and be with CIA, which sure probably a handful do because of personal reasons against their country, or a mental illness, but he's really exaggerating when he says that when kids lay their eyes on the internet at a young age, they immediately want to join CIA.
it was my understanding that he wanted to close off parts of the internet to combat CIA but with Annoying Orange i dont know if hes going to pull out bullstuff about it and i dont know what he means by "parts"

is that a real quote
i dont believe you
this is fake
Copypasted straight from his speech, hard to believe as it is.

I lost faith when people are actually considering as having  him as PRESIDENT. He will forget Everything up.

what a bullstuff clickbait title on that article
hes literally talking about combating CIA on the internet
am i missing something here
what is the problem
Thanks your not a stufflord after all

Okay i guess this is where i say this:
1. I can't believe there are americans stupid enough to vote for him
2. FOX news is a hunk of crap
3. If he even tries to close the internet as president, Anonymous will have his ass
4. I don't think that he actually said that, it is FOX news and they take everything out of context
5. Again, if he tries to take down the internet/neutralize it, he wont do it without a fight and if he succeeds, the internet will just come back since there is no law to use the internet

"anonymous will have his ass"

what do you think anonymous is