Mr Queeba's MinimalMods² Server

Poll

Should I shut down the server, take mod suggestions for a day, replace ProjectE with a nerfed version, and restart the server fresh?

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Mr Queeba's MinimalMods² Server  (Read 14452 times)

I might go check this out later most of those mods I like.

brother when you hosting 24/7?

brother when you hosting 24/7?

I'm hopefully going to get a visa gift card this Christmas, which I will use towards an apex minecraft hosting server.

Just leave your PC running at home.

Just leave your PC running at home.
There's also the benefit of a much better connection.

Help I seem to have corrupted a chunk or myself. Please use a world editor and change my spawn position somewhere else.

Help. D:

Got out of there. Never going back to Nukeville.

asdf

WHY DO I KEEP CRASHING GOD DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTT

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Surprise! Haha. Well, this is awkward.

Time: 12/22/15 9:55 PM
Description: Rendering entity in world

java.lang.IllegalStateExcepti on: Already tesselating!
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
   at reifnsk.minimap.WaypointEntit yRender.draw(WaypointEntityRender.java:137)
   at reifnsk.minimap.WaypointEntit yRender.doRenderWaypoints(WaypointEntityRender.java:79)
   at reifnsk.minimap.WaypointEntit yRender.func_76986_a(WaypointEntityRender.java:35)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .entity.RenderManager.func_14 7939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .entity.RenderManager.func_14 7936_a(RenderManager.java:271)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .entity.RenderManager.func_14 7937_a(RenderManager.java:244)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:670)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1557)
   at net.minecraft.client.renderer .EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1305)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraf t.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraf t.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
   at net.minecraft.client.main.Mai n.main(SourceFile:148)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAcces sorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAcces sorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodA ccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invo ke(Unknown Source)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.L aunch.launch(Launch.java:135)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.L aunch.main(Launch.java:28)

Reinstalling pack. I am too pissed off right now.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:59:56 PM by Pastrey Crust »

Queeba, please enter creative and delete the telepad in my place.

Online.
Pie_Crust, I'll try and find the pad, I'll keep the mod and stuff since this is only an isolated incident.
EDIT: Sorry, I don't remember where you live. Can you give me coords or anything useful?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 07:26:27 AM by Mr Queeba »

The pad was destroyed... yesterday, I'm pretty sure.

Server crashed again. Both were caused by a ticking entity (a slime), and it appears that the cause may actually be KCauldron. So, I'm going to revert to using the old method of running the forge .jar. It will be slower and there will be lag, but there will be no crashing hopefully.
EDIT: Attached crash log
EDIT 2: After making a batch file to run the server with some args to improve the performance of the server, it actually runs really well.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:28:12 AM by Mr Queeba »

We are now 24/7! You no longer have to wait for me to start the server!

Woo! my first post on this thread.

Bumping again because it's still up and still 24/7 and I only ever see one other person on anymore.