Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!

Author Topic: Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!  (Read 17556 times)

Why hasn't anyone else made different color-based keys before?

That's what I've said. It should have been done a long time ago.

I got tired of not having keys available for my grey doors and since no one would make a key for me I did it myself. Then I decided to make the universal skeleton key.

Castle Keys pack:

Standard Red, green, Blue, yellow keys with the castle key model for roleplay.

This Grey key opens any door within the grey color scale. White all the way to black. How many grey shaded doors that you have that you can't loving open because grey was not an option?

The Skeleton key (Model by Swollow) opens ANY loving DOOR OF ANY loving COLOR!

None of these keys are into one whole pack, they do not overwrite the default keys and they don't aren't forced to have the default keys enabled. I don't believe in that stuff.

RBGY Castle Keys

Grey Key

Skeleton Key

New keys and updates on the others.

Apparently the old default keys had a huge ass activate distance, at least like 16x bricks far apart. I shortened that for every key making it less than 6 bricks apart so you have to actually be up close to activate objects instead of far away.

Only 7 downloads for the skeleton key and grey key? I figured they were more popular.

Only 7 downloads for the skeleton key and grey key? I figured they were more popular.
I downloaded the grey key, but I renamed the uiname to "Key Grey" so it would be next to the other default keys in the wrench item list.

I downloaded the grey key, but I renamed the uiname to "Key Grey" so it would be next to the other default keys in the wrench item list.

Well I only did that so people can make their own modern version of the grey key.

That's why I changed all other keys to "castle keys" for roleplay purposes.

Skeleton key only 10 downloads. :'(

Skeleton key only 10 downloads. :'(
this is why mega topics suck

this is why mega topics suck

What's this BL glass stuff I hear about? Might as well put it out there lol.

I can't log into blockland glass because I forgot my password and there is no password reset button, lol.

I keep forgetting I have a new rock and torch model to use. I'm going to get right on that soon.

not bad. would like to see more content soon :)

But does the skeleton key open non-####ing doors of non-####ing colors?

Alright so news coming.

I have a rock and torch I am about to add to the pack soon.

I vaguely recall you asking for some sorta crossbow at one point, do you still need a default-like crossbow weapon?