Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!

Author Topic: Lord Tony's Harvest Medieval Pack! - Castle Key + Grey Key + Skeleton key added!  (Read 17577 times)

Knife + Spear + Horse video demonstration

Grey + Skeleton Key video demonstration

The throwing spear is a realistic default spear edit. The spear no longer explodes. You can pick up multiple spears, they remove from your inventory after use and they stick to walls. Credit to Swollow and MasterlegoDude for some minor bug fixes.

The throwing knife has two functions. Stabbing and throwing. Stabbing provides little damage, it's weaker and shorter than the sword. Throwing also removes the item from your inventory and you can pick up multiple knives.

Horse Low Jump is a default horse edit. The original horse can jump up to 10 bricks high while my edit can only jump up to 2 bricks high. No more exploiting horses to jump over castle walls.

This low grade peasant spear (model by Rally) is perfect for pitching hay with it. Does low damage against players and has a longer charge fire.

Castle Keys pack:

Standard Red, green, Blue, yellow keys with the castle key model for roleplay.

This Grey key opens any door within the grey color scale. White all the way to black. How many grey shaded doors that you have that you can't loving open because grey was not an option?

The Skeleton key (Model by Swollow) opens ANY loving DOOR OF ANY loving COLOR!

None of these keys are into one whole pack, they do not overwrite the default keys and the default keys aren't required to have enabled. I don't believe in that stuff.

Throwing Spear

Throwing Knife

Low Jumping Horse

Pitchfork

RBGY Castle Keys

Grey Key

Skeleton Key

ENTIRE PACK!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:31:17 PM by Lord Tony® »

damnit I was about to make that version of the spear

damnit I was about to make that version of the spear

I made it way back in 2012 but it overwritten the default spear and then Badspot changed how default files work. I updated it yesterday.

really loving the spear

I made it way back in 2012 but it overwritten the default spear and then Badspot changed how default files work. I updated it yesterday.
o

Cool.

Look to see if theres any backdoors. I can have my suspicions. And how are the weapons named ingame? Is it Gothboy style where theres a name over everything?

Look to see if theres any backdoors. I can have my suspicions.
i agree. something reeeeeeaaaally fishy is going on.. ...... ....     ..

Look to see if theres any backdoors.

i agree. something reeeeeeaaaally fishy is going on.. ...... ....     ..

I've released plenty of add-ons before without any issues. I don't do that stuff.

I've released plenty of add-ons before without any issues. I don't do that stuff.
. . .. . .. . ......that's what a guilty man would always say

i'm joshing you friend, great add-on :)

Oh, so you were the original creator of the throwing knife?
I've actually been using that add-on for quite some time now before this topic, I never knew that you made it.
Despite that, I love it. :)

Oh, so you were the original creator of the throwing knife?
I've actually been using that add-on for quite some time now before this topic, I never knew that you made it.
Despite that, I love it. :)
Me too, huh

Cool.

Look to see if theres any backdoors. I can have my suspicions. And how are the weapons named ingame? Is it Gothboy style where theres a name over everything?
lmao lord tony doesn't backdoor he attacks people head on

I'm probably going to include a right click bash attack for the spear. Nothing fatal, just pushes people back.

I like the spear edit. These seem useful for any medieval-style server.