Author Topic: Re: Re: I have decided to change my life for the better (old old thread too old)  (Read 5935 times)

also ive never worn a woman's clothing before

You're missing out. I like to think I could out dress vert though.

i love the dark decadent appeal of verts outfits
makes me wish i was a girl wearing one

Let me ask this simply out of curiosity so I can better understand what you're thinking: Do you feel that deciding to be a woman will satisfy you? Do you think it will make you feel complete?

I've known you for a real long time and seen as you progressed (I've been here since November 2007). Congrats.

Let me ask this simply out of curiosity so I can better understand what you're thinking: Do you feel that deciding to be a woman will satisfy you? Do you think it will make you feel complete?
This is the point of love change. To feel more correct, to be satisfied with ones body.

I wouldn't mind being a chick with a richard instead of a chick with no richard.

Yaaaay! I'm so glad to hear that it's going well, I remember seeing ur first pics and I think you'll be able to pass easily. Good luck on the way to having the right body for who you are :3

Also kinda related, but as I'm typing this I'm crossdressing at school for the first time and I'm actually a lot happier and feel better like this.

can trans people have love I legit don't know
No it's fatal.

Congratulations Vert! Happy for you, glad to see all the support help get you to where you are today. I wish you the best of luck in your future! :)

Jeez I saw the transition over time how is that the same person! I have a question, is the personality different?Im a handicap I didnt read
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:08:27 PM by -Fate- »

you stick your richard in a inside out snake

what if it comes undone and goes out

what if it comes undone and goes out
You get a freaky researcho

now that i think of it that would be a trap

Thank you everyone ^^ I will actually try and keep updates consistent, like when I finally get my name changed or more laser.

Who the forget are you?

Respect your elders.

Contrary to popular belief, our orifices do not actually close up, they remain open and ready to accept the sweet, sweet richard. (Or give the sweet richard depending on what you prefer)

Throughout my life, having a male body and conforming to male gender roles has just felt awful and wrong. I remember- during childhood- standing in front of a mirror and cursing my body and at some points even tried pulling my richard off with my bare hands. (Pretty thankful that didn't work now, ouch) I acknowledge that I will never be of female love, but presenting as female gender feels very right and it's the best thing I can do for myself.

Or a butt, the butt is very much a good place to put the snake.