Author Topic: Re: Re: I have decided to change my life for the better (old old thread too old)  (Read 5934 times)

If I dressed up a girl you wouldn't recognize me.

So does this make you technically straight now?

If I dressed up a girl you wouldn't recognize me.
Lets save it for the hot people hehehehe

So does this make you technically straight now?

No I still will be romantic with anyone who is compatible mentally and attractive physically, that has not changed.

can trans people have love I legit don't know
It's not the same really. Best bet is brown town.

Lets save it for the hot people hehehehe

Does that thread even exist anymore?

I wouldn't mind being a chick with a richard instead of a chick with no richard.
The only thing i would care about is periods, other than that i wouldn't mind.

No I still will be romantic with anyone who is compatible mentally and attractive physically, that has not changed.
Thats cute

I'm happy for you VH :) You probably don't know me too well, but I've been supporting you ever since the first topic about this.

I'm happy for you VH :) You probably don't know me too well, but I've been supporting you ever since the first topic about this.

Throughout my life, having a male body and conforming to male gender roles has just felt awful and wrong. I remember- during childhood- standing in front of a mirror and cursing my body and at some points even tried pulling my richard off with my bare hands. (Pretty thankful that didn't work now, ouch) I acknowledge that I will never be of female love, but presenting as female gender feels very right and it's the best thing I can do for myself.
when I was younger I really wanted to be a girl, almost to this extent lol
I got over it once I was 12 but hey, different strokes for different folks
I still don't quite understand why people become trans but I've got better things to do than yell at people

no offense?

cool, good to see you back