Star Wars Episode 7 Reactions (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Author Topic: Star Wars Episode 7 Reactions (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)  (Read 12917 times)

Like Phasma had no role in the movie what was even the point of including her?
They supposedly threw her in a trash compactor but we all know they're just setting her up for the next movie. She's certainly not dead.

Luke hardly had any role in this first film too so we got more to come.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_family

i remember my brother telling me this so i looked it up and yeah they actually had 3 kids, their names are different for some reason though wtf maybe its not canon
yeah its not canon
it's parted of the extended universe

They supposedly threw her in a trash compactor
I bet that she's actually dead and JJ just put her in to make us all mad when she never reappears.

phasma is so hot omfg my favorite character

I bet that she's actually dead and JJ just put her in to make us all mad when she never reappears.

on the wiki she is said to re-appear in VIII

in 2017 ;w;
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:13:51 PM by Donnies Catch »

phasma is so hot omfg my favorite character
you find chrome armor hot?

you find chrome armor hot?
well i mean as a character designer i think her armor is spankin

but i heave a serious weak spot for antagonistic commanding female types like her. (not all the way at the top of the evil-rank but still leader of all the storm troopers. i feel like if she was all the way at the top i wouldnt be much interested)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:21:09 PM by Donnies Catch »

I almost cried about a dozen times.

Also rey is hot too.

I'm just trying to figure out who rey is. It could only really be another child of Leia or luke forgeted someone. But I thought jedi weren't supposed to fall in love so idk how they reproduce.

I almost cried about a dozen times.

Also rey is hot too.

I'm just trying to figure out who rey is. It could only really be another child of Leia or luke forgeted someone. But I thought jedi weren't supposed to fall in love so idk how they reproduce.
probably lukes daughter. also luke was never taught that he can't love and that is a stupid rule anyway imo

probably lukes daughter. also luke was never taught that he can't love and that is a stupid rule anyway imo
It also doesn't explain why there were so many child Jedi for anakin to slaughter in the third movies.

It also doesn't explain why there were so many child Jedi for anakin to slaughter in the third movies.
the jedi usually take babies with high midichlorians (i hate myself for saying that) from their families and indoctrinated them from a young age to fight and die for their religion. wow anakin was right the jedi are evil lmao

the jedi usually take babies with high midichlorians (i hate myself for saying that) from their families and indoctrinated them from a young age to fight and die for their religion. wow anakin was right the jedi are evil lmao
Basically what the first order did
Jedi Order == First Order

stupid rule or not, i dont think a wise jedi like luke would break the rule.

I'm also so mad there was 0 dialog with luke at the end.

That reminds me so much of how the Ottoman Empire would abduct recruit fit Christian children from their families and convert them to Islam through a program before putting them in their army
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:28:43 PM by WaterOre »

I thought the movie was pretty disappointing and I fell so hard for the hype

The screenplay was so unbelievable cheesy at some moments I found myself cringing. I really hope that Finn dies because I hate his character. I found Rey to be surprisingly likeable and I'm excited to have her as the new protagonist.

Ren is a recycled Anakin. Filled with hormones, hissy fits and drama. The whole Han and Ren touchy feely had me sliding in my seat it was so bad.

Captain Phasma. Seriously? What the hell? Thats it?! THATS IT?! Comes off as totally badass and gets easily captured and killed.

The whole blow up the big laser cannon was so boring because it already happened twice in the originals. And the Republic just gets blown up just like that?! What? Are you kidding me?

Poe, Han, Rey, and BB8 are the only characters I liked

EDIT: Swholli u never replied to my snapchat on Star Wars opening night :'^(

Oh yeah sorry, my phone died in the coffee shop we went to afterwards to discuss the movie since the theater's shooed us out saying we weren't allowed to even talk about it because other lines of people were waiting to get into the midnight showing.

-snip-

I have to disagree with one thing, I genuinely liked Finn aside from his sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Though there were parts of him I didn't like, but it was the screenwriting fault not his character's.

Like, I don't like that the word "boyfriend" exists in Star Wars now.