Prinnylehero/spartan101 Dont like me for some reason

Author Topic: Prinnylehero/spartan101 Dont like me for some reason  (Read 1916 times)

you're not an starfish, the thing is i don't know how to make a drama properly i guess i won't post anymore dramas.
I’m not saying DON’T post anymore dramas, we’re trying to say putting 2 pictures down isn’t enough evidence and both of them don’t seem to tell us that much.

I’m not saying DON’T post anymore dramas, we’re trying to say putting 2 pictures down isn’t enough evidence and both of them don’t seem to tell us that much.
ok

I dunno, usually when someone acts aggressive for no reason that's a sign they're up to no good.

why should we trust you? you're cutting out a bunch of stuff, you're the one in the wrong
you dont have proof i did though

/nosupport

IMO OP definitely deserves this because of that stupid dismissive bump he did in the unlocking ipod drama. Surprised he didnt get banned for it.

"i have evidence"
"lol dude im not lying i swear"
yeah okay op /nosupport

Well obviously
please don't if i was 9 i would be acting very immature the age is just to make people laugh

please don't if i was 9 i would be acting very immature the age is just to make people laugh
nobody is laughing smart one

you dont have proof i did though
It's quite obvious you're hiding something op

But what if you are...

"your messing with the wrong person"
what a joke

those pictures provide literally no proof of anything and from Spartan/Prinny's responses it looks like they're kidding.