Author Topic: CAM41: Continuously playing "You are an idiot, Ahaha ha!" Sound.  (Read 4730 times)

either turn music off, move, or deal with it because those are the only options you have in this situation
Jesus. Quote ception now. You're the second person to not even read any of the stuff above. as i said before TWICE, "First, I do know that you can turn off the music. I've not been living under a rock for the past years.
As from a post in the first page, "I had my own music playing with a bl client, I didn't want to turn off play music.""

either move or deal with it because those are the only options you have in this situation

Comparing the two posts from me and mattos, I have a different opinion of who the forum douchebag is.

Dat flame doe.
HA HA HA HA- You're serious?
Kid, I'm not flaming. I'm stating the truth.

HA HA HA HA- You're serious?
Kid, I'm not flaming. I'm stating the truth.
Nice laugh. Not exacty stating the truth really. I'd beg to differ.

looks like dcseal doesn't want a good reputation!!!

looks like dcseal doesn't want a good reputation!!!
He's too cool for this forum. ;(

i heard his mom lets him stay up til 8:30!! :O

i heard his mom lets him stay up til 8:30!! :O
I posted a drama under what this forum topic is for. You come in, call me the forum douchebag.
Acting like the forum Douche bag won't earn you supports, and quite frankly this topic isn't needed.

That statement turned from false into a utterly handicapped statement after saying that. Now you guys are seriously just acting like idiots trying to prove your "In control" or the one who is cool.
I thought you were legit arguing, but sadly no. You are just acting stupid and inmature.
Say la ve.

acting like idiots trying to prove your "In control" or the one who is cool.
Is your computer screen upside-down? Where did this come from?

Is your computer screen upside-down? Where did this come from?
Alright. I've had enough. As I said before,
I posted a drama under what this forum topic is for. You come in, call me the forum douchebag.That statement turned from false into a utterly handicapped statement after saying that. Now you guys are seriously just acting like idiots trying to prove your "In control" or the one who is cool.
I thought you were legit arguing, but sadly no. You are just acting stupid and inmature.
Say la ve.
Other people tried and argued and tried but failed. I'm going to let this drama explode like a tixicking timebomb, while I hide behind a wall with you guys sitting next to it out of you're own choice to act like people who are trying to be funny, but aren't. This is exactly what the drama topic is for, and you guys just have to be the forum douche bags. Telling someone there being the forum douche and then acting like one....
Is absolutely handicapped.
I'm going to stop checking this post, because this hive has been overtaken by yellowjackets. The idiotic kind.
Goodbye. and...

Good job.
rofl

One more thing.
˙ǝʌ ɐʃ ʎɐs

this is still a pretty trivial thing to drama though especially when you could have easily fixed it for yourself without even talking to cam

I have some information to add. I hosted a server titled "Airplane RP" with the /boombox client enabled. He was one of the people who repetitively played "The Fresh Prince of richardbutt" song available with the service.

Just move out of that server. Theres no need for drama since they arent doing anything to hurt anyones feelings. Also you could have just turned off your music in the audio tab of the options