Author Topic: We should Build Maps Used In Games Like Halo....  (Read 2913 times)

let's make hyrule from zelda........
NO.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? <slap ryanbunchofnumbershere>

Good job. How many times can we re-phrase this?

JUNK FROM OTHER GAMES DO NOT BELONG IN BLOCKLAND!!!

JUNK FROM OTHER GAMES DO NOT BELONG IN BLOCKLAND!!!
THANK YOU! I said that but in a confusing/smarter than it seems way. lol

no halo but there was a pelican made but for v something but it wasnt 8 but it dosent work so NO HALO
It was made for the original Blockland v0002. I found it very boring.

P.S. We have a rule here at the forums: (Other games) + Blockland = A rotten cake.
srry i tryed :/

Get a life, who-ever made this topic.

The funny thing is, people DO make maps from other games. Just look at that new Goldeneye Facility map. The problem lies when complete TARDS request other people do it for them. What kind of idiot for fall for that, besides more TARDS. Then they end up making the most awful replica and then rave about it, much to the other members disgust.

If you want to make a halo map, do it yourself with your internet buddies. Don't try and drag everyone else down to your level.

To many tards trying to be cool, Building maps from other games is fine I don't mind it but when fads like Halo and HL2 gets shoved into Blockland then it becomes annoying.

Instead I choose, NONE.

KEEP ALL OTHER GAMES OUT OF BLOCKLAND. AND KEEP YOUR FANBOY-ISM TO YOURSELF, DAMMIT!

If that was towards me , I just posted that because the light house looks like the one from Bio-Shock , and if you don't like Bio-shock you should die.

NO we dont need things from other games!!! THAT JUST RUINS BLOCKLAND!!!

Other crap from other games+blockland=EPIC FAIL!!!