Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209069 times)

That's not how it works, sorry. :(
but his avatar makes bronies hard so i guess it works right

but his avatar makes bronies hard so i guess it works right
what

That's not how it works, sorry. :(
Do I need to get the paddle?

You guys are really grasping at straws to keep this thread going

king of 71

rejected

u did it prodigy effects, great leader of the greatest trickshotting clan in bl history!

is there a summary i dont want to read 68 pages
Nickpb Summary
-Nick, aged 18, sent a 16 year old Bubbagum some 'lovey' underwear.
-Nick asked for photos of Bubba wearing them.
-Bubba sent the pictures to Nick, but admits she felt pressured to do so, and thought Nick liked her.
-Nick kept a copy of the picture and some time later it got into the hands of Tenshi.
--Tezuni claims Tenshi stole the pics from Nick and was not given them.
-Tenshi posted the photos on the forum. (I can't find a topic related to this in anyway, so I assume it was removed, or has a peculiar title)

-Nick, aged 20, began loveting Tills, who claimed to be 19. Nick also sent her nude photos of himself.
-Tills admitted that she was actually 15, not 19.
-- Tills admitted to Kickflow that Nick knew she was 15 when he sent her full-frontal nude pictures of himself.
-Nick hasn't loveted her or anything similar since learning her age.

Topic Summary
Pages
1-11 -- Initial reactions to OP - Nick defended by Trinick, Neonfallout, Tenshi
12-13 -- Bear_Tracks (Caribou) claims to report Nick to the police for selling Drugs
14 onwards -- Bubbagum posts her views on the incidents in 2013, followed by reactions to that.
15 onwards -- Kahnuu and Foxscotch start a debate regarding the differences between morality and legality. Later incorporates Mr. Bones.
15-23 -- Kahnuu starts asking for evidence of Tills claiming to be 19. Continues for several pages until Khaz posts some.
25 -- Bubbagum gives her input on minor/adult relationships.
27-28 -- Discussion on age of consent across the world
30-31 -- Discussion on definition of Paedophilia
33-34 -- Bear_Tracks goes on a tirade about people only mentioning the Jews in regards to the Holocaust
37 -- NightSlay acts violently - Posts since removed
39 -- Kickflow shares a chatlog with Tills, where she tells how Nick knew she was 15 when sending nude photos of himself. Includes a censored nude photo of Nick.
40 onwards -- People react to Kick's post. Several angry that he posted the chatlog against Tills' wishes. Maxx, Bear_Tracks and several other defend Kickflow.
41 -- Neonfallout posts a chatlog from Tills, where she admits being upset about Kickflow sharing the picture
41 -- Akio posts claiming that Tills has been entering servers, upset about the situation, and saying she wants to kill herself
43 -- Neonfallout claims Kickflow exposed Tills' real age.
45 -- Tenshi bashes both Nick and Tills
46 -- CapTMeaT responds to Tenshi. Claims Tenshi recieved richard pics from 15 year olds. Tenshi responds on the same page.
47 -- Kickflow respons to criticism against him for sharing the chatlogs and Neonfallouts claim about exposing Tills' age.
48-50 -- Foxscotch and Freek argue about whether a 15 year old and 20 year old loveting is acceptable or not. Recontinuation of the earlier discussions on morality/legality.
53 -- TheMrDoors is banned for posting a graphic .gif, depicting fake projectile vomit.
53-54 -- Discussion on what actions could be taken against Nick, both on the forums, and in the courts.
55 -- Kickflow explains how he got Tills to give her the picture, in exchange for listening to a song.
56 -- Darryl McKoy asks if Kickflow has reported Nick to the authorities. Kickflow claims he has on the same page.
57-58 -- Jokes
58 -- Kickflow shares further evidence of how he got Tills to give the picture of Nick.
60 onwards -- Arguments arise between Kahnuu, McJob and others, regarding the productivity of continuing to post in the topic. Kahnuu appears to stuffpost a bit. Discussion regarding the subject matter slows down considerably.
64 -- Tenshi claims to not have stolen the images of Bubbagum via Teamviewer
65-66 -- Tezuni insists that Tenshi is lying, and did steal the images somehow via Teamviewer. Tenshi continues to deny the claims on the same pages.
68 -- SlayerZ99 calls out McJob for posting nothing of merit in the topic.
69-70 -- stuffposts
70 -- McJob's prediction comes true.

that is the loveiest summary I've ever seen

-useful snip-
ty, this is extremely handy for anyone new to the thread

But one hiccup: "Topic Summary
Pages
1-11 -- Initial reactions to OP - Nick defended by Trinick, Neonfallout, Tenshi"

In no way did I defend or approve of nick's actions.

probably meant Tezuni

My sincerest apologies.
I meant Tezuni, not yourself. I unfortunately jumble your names together at times.
Sorry about that.

-snipping stuff do do do-
Very useful. Thanks.

JESUS CHRIST TWO IN A ROW WARNING WHILE YOU ARE TYPING TWO NEW REPLIES HAVE BEEN POSTED HOLY stuff