Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209969 times)

typical fudge packer behavior

typical fudge packer behavior
Eloquent response, i'll leave the fudge packing to you though; after all that was your preferred role in our affair.

i thought you were a bottom
I am; doesn't mean tezuni didn't look good covered in cum nor that he didn't enjoy it.

A bottom solely refers to that act of bottoming - being penetrated. It doesn't mean we are resigned solely to this role and cannot deviate or perform other actions.

i'm enjoying this new turn the topic has taken

it's a rollercoaster man

Eloquent response, i'll leave the fudge packing to you though; after all that was your preferred role in our affair.
i dont know man
i believe his favorite part is the r. kelly impression

OH stuff OVER 100 PAGES MY LIFE IS FINALLY COMPLETE

OH stuff OVER 100 PAGES MY LIFE IS FINALLY COMPLETE
a day or two ago mcjob was celebrating the page 70 count

Even I didn't think we'd hit 100. This is a golden-certified drama, and it's still not even resolved.

I don't even know who is on what side, or what sides even exist any more. All I know is that any time Kickflow posts, a giant ball of dusty stuff sky-rockets into the air and a million posts follow.

more like mcjobless

more like mcjobless
he got banned AND fired
it was a bad day for him

I don't even know who is on what side, or what sides even exist any more. All I know is that any time Kickflow posts, a giant ball of dusty stuff sky-rockets into the air and a million posts follow.
right now tezuni and tenshi are uh "debating" with each other while we're here discussing about this

Tills should just stop responding or rather talking about this. Also a mod needs to lock this now, it is only getting worse and worse.
You've posted several times now to say the topic needs to be locked.
It doesn't. There's still new info coming to light from multiple sides, and there's still drama going on between users involved in the topics core subject.

If you don't like the arguing then please simply ignore the topic. Calling for it to be locked is helping no one, especially as Badspot/Rotondo aren't going to stumble across your post.

What am I misinformed about, exactly?

There is so much mis-matching data so many flaws in Tills' stories so much evidence that is missing. Do not start a thread and file a report about things like this without knowing the full story, I'm sorry if Nick made you cry or something one time but that is no excuse for trying to ruin somebody's life behind a loving computer screen without being properly informed to do so you cretin.