Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 209804 times)

do you have any actual evidence of this or are you just plain talking out your ass

From bubbas mouth.

Funny how the first person to think it matters (glass joe) is upset by the news lol. Your white knighting shouldnt be threatened at all. You will protect the cute boy in hopes of getting affection from him just the same, or are you a family man or something.

But bubba said she was Badspot to me, what are you talking about Bisjac?

Anyways do you see how easy it is to claim someone said something without any evidence of them actually saying it?  Pretty sure Bubba is a girl and everyone has known this for a long time.  Do you not understand that nobody has any reason to trust anything you or Lord Tony are saying?

But bubba said she was Badspot to me, what are you talking about Bisjac?

Anyways do you see how easy it is to claim someone said something without any evidence of them actually saying it?  Pretty sure Bubba is a girl and everyone has known this for a long time.  Do you not understand that nobody has any reason to trust anything you or Lord Tony are saying?

Bubba told me himself. Proof is irrelevant really, because it dosnt matter what you think you kbow lol.

But we can add mr bones to the list of family men. I made no issue at all about bubbas love.

that can't be right bubba told me they were a dog

I'm gone for a few days 500+ posts
Come back today 2000+ posts
Jesus christ

Jesus forget this got like thirty maybe fourth pages over night

For all we know bubbagum could be a man.
i believe at some point or another someone met bubbagum but i cant remember who it was

Bubba told me himself. Proof is irrelevant really, because it dosnt matter what you think you kbow lol.

But we can add mr bones to the list of family men. I made no issue at all about bubbas love.

Yeeeeah no, you two are talking out of your asses at this point. And regardless of what gender Bubba is, doesn't change my view on the situation.

Yeeeeah no, you two are talking out of your asses at this point. And regardless of what gender Bubba is, doesn't change my view on the situation.

And of what view do you think im trying to change? I stated no such thing. But your reaction there is a bit homophobic lol.

I assumed the reason no one ever mentioned it was because of all that liberal acceptance you guys fake. But i guess i was wrong. The white knights really do expect them female genitals and you are all now getting a bit upset about this lol.
Where is the open minds we hear so much about. You fell in love with a pwrson, not a gender or love right? No one is making an issue except you.

And of what view do you think im trying to change? I stated no such thing. But your reaction there is a bit homophobic lol.

I assumed the reason no one ever mentioned it was because of all that liberal acceptance you guys fake. But i guess i was wrong. The white knights really do expect them female genitals and you are all now getting a bit upset about this lol.
Where is the open minds we hear so much about. You fell in love with a pwrson, not a gender or love right? No one is making an issue except you.

I guess I'm somewhat confused as to the point you're trying to make, then. I thought I had made it quite clear that regardless of Bubba being a female or male, if what you said was true, it wouldn't change my opinion at all, and I would still defend them the same because I feel like the situation was forgeted up. Don't understand how that could come across as homophobic, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I have an issue with white knights and bullstuff. Not bubba, bubba is cool.
This topic became a huge ass kissing party by certain individuals i know for a fact want bubbas non existant pusillanimous individual, and i know for a fact they would be forgeted up in the head to hear otherwise. It really had nothing to do with bubba, more so fake lib kids whos small worlds are fun to blow up.

That being said, when a bit of bad luck comes your way I can't promise a smile won't dawn upon my face.

You must not smile very often then. You start to smirk because I'm a "druggie burnout college dropout" then I get a successful job. You start making comments about how it's only a matter of time until I get fired and I get raise after raise and a promotion for being the star employee within the first 6 months. If seeing be fail makes you happy, I guess I can understand the frustration with my success that makes you lash out at me. Looks like you're in for a life of frustration too, because I'm the luckiest guy on this planet.

I have an issue with white knights and bullstuff. Not bubba, bubba is cool.
This topic became a huge ass kissing party by certain individuals i know for a fact want bubbas non existant pusillanimous individual, and i know for a fact they would be forgeted up in the head to hear otherwise. It really had nothing to do with bubba, more so fake lib kids whos small worlds are fun to blow up.

Well, I can certainly understand that as I've seen things like that in other dramas and this one, to a degree. But I don't think it's the fact that other people don't want to believe that Bubba isn't a girl, it's more so the fact that both you and Tony haven't really brought up evidence to actually show that Bubba has said something like that. Of course I do understand that something like that would be extremely private (most likely, anyway) and so evidence shouldn't really be presented, but unless any can be shown, people would be against to believing such a thing. I personally don't believe it's true, because again, no evidence has been given. But it's not ruled out, of course.

well proof would be the difference between you actually saying something worth reading and, yknow, your normal behavior.