Warning Americans: I come from the future, Year 2016

Author Topic: Warning Americans: I come from the future, Year 2016  (Read 1636 times)

PROOF:

the future is not as bright as you may have thought, for example it is night time outside right now and I can't see a single thing and I don't know about you but that's not very bright

there is many things I have to tell you about but there is just no time

to start off, a few things have happened:
- the year has changed to 2016
- 9 minutes have passed since then
- I am no longer gay
- the year has changed to 2016

I hope I can warn you all before it's too late to prepare 5-8 hours in advance, you are our last hope, thank you

WTF worst future ever

I wonder why you worry about his loveuality

or you wanted to have something with him as a gay guy :^)

ive been in 2016 for more than 12 hours now due to me being in new zealand
maxwell you're slow

I too am from Future

quick australiabrother, while they're still in the dark ages we must use superior 2016 technology to reform the british empire

quick australiabrother, while they're still in the dark ages we must use superior 2016 technology to reform the british empire
Oh please, you forgeters threw us out because you couldn't handle our games of knifey-spoony. I think we're gonna stand with America and beg for freedom.

Oh please, you forgeters threw us out because you couldn't handle our games of knifey-spoony. I think we're gonna stand with America and beg for freedom.
very well. we will side with our old rival, the frogs who are 1 hour in the future.

have fun being like 5 hours behind the rest of the world you dumb kangaroos

or you wanted to have something with him as a gay guy :^)
NONONONONO