Author Topic: PSA: While you're getting drunk, please don't be stupid  (Read 4295 times)

next time i am drinking heavily i will think back to this thread and remember to not do anything stupid because bear_tracks from the internet told me not to

next time i am drinking heavily i will think back to this thread and remember to not do anything stupid because bear_tracks from the internet told me not to

See everyone? I've already helped out one individual!

if you do you will turn black and steal someone's bike

why do I need to prove to YOU that you're tribal
I don't know if this is needed but it seems valid
I haven't actually seen Bear be truly tribal

I don't know if this is needed but it seems valid
well it's not my fault that you're blind and also tribal

why do I need to prove to YOU that you're tribal
the burden of proof is on the accuser
edit: forget someone already posted this

Sorry this happened to you but I haven't experienced a similar event so I can't offer an expert opinion.

Not gonna offer any insight on the arguments going on because it'd just spur it on and I'd encourage others to do the same, IMO.

Hopefully you can get your bike back somehow but at this point I can't really offer much more than sympathy as a wish and a prayer doesn't do as much as a fish and a pear in this situation.

Thank you Zach!

well it's not my fault that you're blind and also tribal

Red Spy is a tribal too?!

So you didn't end up calling the police at all?

I could never do a 1v4, let alone a 1v1 with anyone.
You say the lesser feat first, not the greater one.
You've just said "I can't even do this really really hard thing, so I definitely couldn't do the easier thing", which is dumb.

"I could never do a 1v1, let alone a 1v4".
This means you can't do a difficult thing, so therefore can't do an even more difficult thing. Which is a logical sentence and worth saying.

So you didn't end up calling the police at all?

It was dark, they were wearing hoodies and they wore it over their face (could barely see their faces and neither had any distinct features I could name). I was in such a rush to go downstairs that I stupidly forgot to bring my cell phone.

You say the lesser feat first, not the greater one.
You've just said "I can't even do this really really hard thing, so I definitely couldn't do the easier thing", which is dumb.

"I could never do a 1v1, let alone a 1v4".
This means you can't do a difficult thing, so therefore can't do an even more difficult thing. Which is a logical sentence and worth saying.

It'd be stupid of me to put my hands on them. Skinny 125lbs 5'11 guy versus four 250lb++ 6'3-6'4+ guys. I'd be an idiot to lay a finger on them.

It was dark, they were wearing hoodies and they wore it over their face (could barely see their faces and neither had any distinct features I could name). I was in such a rush to go downstairs that I stupidly forgot to bring my cell phone.
Seems like the logical thing to do would be to call them and file a report when you got back upstairs...

Seems like the logical thing to do would be to call them and file a report when you got back upstairs...

What could I say? I've never called 9-11 before, never had to. Parents are asleep too.

It'd be stupid of me to put my hands on them. Skinny 125lbs 5'11 guy versus four 250lb++ 6'3-6'4+ guys. I'd be an idiot to lay a finger on them.
That's not my point.
Your syntax sucks and that's the true crime here.

Jews were slaves too for hundreds of years, and look at their immense wealth and success today
Slavery has been over for almost 150 years now and there is no legal form of segregation anymore, so where is the progress?

small example.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:00:12 AM by Jubel »