Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 86012 times)

"the answer" has been nominated for outsanding short form animated program at the emmys

tbh its probably because of subject matter, not quality even though it is good, the emmys only nominated it because of the ideas about love it puts forward

tbh its probably because of subject matter, not quality even though it is good, the emmys only nominated it because of the ideas about love it puts forward
Yeah, there's much better episodes they could have picked, honestly.

the answer also stands up well on its own. a lot of other episodes would require context that you can only get from watching other parts of the show. that's probably why lion 3: straight to video was also nominated for an emmy before, it's a good episode, but more importantly, it has a message that's self-contained and easy to understand without much more context than is provided

like it wouldn't make sense to pick an episode like message received cus a lot of the "wow" factor there is because of what it means for the whole series, and not cus on its own it has anything particularly spectacular

also can we talk about the awards SU has won/been nominated for, nice
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 03:42:05 PM by otto-san »

anyone got a link for the new episode??

http://theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/2009/08/01x86-steven-universe-english.html

Links are available in OP.

Warning: New leak came out and everyone says it's huge. Avoid Tumblr if you don't want to be spoiled. Reddit is alright as long as you hide the thumbnails of NSFW-tagged posts.

Edit: It's not really a leak. As far as I can detail, it was accidentally released in CN's official app.

i think i saw a text post that said what happened :(

oh well, i think it was something we could all expect anyway

i think i saw a text post that said what happened :(

oh well, i think it was something we could all expect anyway
Aww that sucks.

I'm actually trying to avoid this one. I've already spoiled everything else possible to myself via Reddit so I thought going into an episode blind for once would be nice.

yeah, it's still a pretty big forgetin deal, but i just think it's been foreshadowed enough in the distant past that it's unsurprising to me

This should have been nominated for the Emmy instead.

That Pearl is a total cunt. She is the Peggy Hill of Steven Universe.

That Pearl is a total cunt. She is the Peggy Hill of Steven Universe.
You know you love it.

also <pearl in a tux!!!!! : - ]> was pretty good

also <pearl in a tux!!!!! : - ]> was pretty good
That needs to be her new outfit when she reforms.