Hangar A5

Author Topic: Hangar A5  (Read 1480 times)

Hangar A5

So lately I have decided to start a rather large project by building an aircraft hangar based off of this Halo Reach Machinima on youtube. The hangar is showed from around 46:24 to 46:35.

I’ve started by building the hangar, it is nothing fancy and I know it could definitely use more detail in some spots. I am not building an exact replica of the base shown in this video only the hangar will show resemblance to the base. This build is still a major wip and I was looking for constructive criticism on what I could do to improve the hangar and what I could do to make the terrain on the outside look nice. I also want to build some rock structures in the water in front of the hangar and I want them to look somewhat like the ones you can see in the first incredibles movie when Dash is running on water. Here is a picture of that. I know that this is not the best picture but it's the best I could find for now.

Pictures
Front view of the Hangar

Side View

Armory

Currently making this, and here is an image of what I have on that so far, i'm currently still working on the left side.

I will be posting more pictures of the hangar and eventually the base as I build.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:54:18 PM by clone534 »

You should really wait until you have pictures before posting, I mean its called gallery for a reason, there was no reason for you not to wait

Post pictures please.

for some reason it kinda looks like the back of a star destroyer ship or something

Looks nice so far, but more pictures would be appreciated.

This looks like something from Star Wars

Looks nice so far, but more pictures would be appreciated.
I would put more pictures but the ones in the OP are the only ones because that is all that I have built so far. But I will definitely post more pictures when I build more. Currently I'm having a creative block in making the barracks so i'm making something else that I might put in the build.

Looks pretty sweet dude :) keep up the good work!