Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287443 times)

Anyone know who Killer Ender Dragon23 is?

loving annoying stuff

Anyone know who Killer Ender Dragon23 is?

loving annoying stuff
"Killer Ender Dragon23." Name says it all.

P4ris
Fair enough.

Tony is still the only one here who deserves a ban, in my opinion. There are a few others that are slightly annoying, but I don't really want to start grudges, and they're bearable.

Tony is still the only one here who deserves a ban, in my opinion. There are a few others that are slightly annoying, but I don't really want to start grudges, and they're bearable.

I don't like Tony any more then the next guy but he's not doing anything wrong. He makes stuffty topics and doesn't know what he's talking about but that's not bannable.

bdx

God I haven't seen him on the forums in a good 1 or 2 years

I don't like Tony any more then the next guy but he's not doing anything wrong. He makes stuffty topics and doesn't know what he's talking about but that's not bannable.

God I haven't seen him on the forums in a good 1 or 2 years
just because someone hasn't done something bannable doesn't mean the place would be a whole lot better without them

just because someone hasn't done something bannable doesn't mean the place wouldn't be a whole lot better without them.
Ftfy

just because someone hasn't done something bannable doesn't mean the place would be a whole lot better without them
So?
You believe its fair for people to be banned just because others don't like him? Are you actually that absent minded

So?
You believe its fair for people to be banned just because others don't like him? Are you actually that absent minded
i said that there would hardly be any loss if a constant stuff-starter was banned, not that
can't really think of a better way to reword it but i didn't mean that

i said that there would hardly be any loss if a constant stuff-starter was banned, not that
can't really think of a better way to reword it but i didn't mean that

Tony has contributed to the forums and the game by creating addons and builds. Probably has contributed more than you or me TBH.

Tony has contributed to the forums and the game by creating addons and builds. Probably has contributed more than you or me TBH.
and phanto has made countless weaponpacks. your point?